~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Damn that jersey is :pimp:

Didn't know ducks brought those back (don't pay attention to hockey)

Cortezzzz 
nthat.gif

Not my school.

I can see cortez...esp the white black.....being the new stan smith among that crowd.

Last edited:
crazy if tezes do blow up. Hella Vatos still stay faithful out here. Clean a fuh with a nice cholo fedora :smokin

The Cortez toe box if you're not careful you could f up your toes, i seen it happen to a couple of folks. Dope Runners mad light tho. :smokin

Tries too hard and snap backs and kicks all matchy matchy

This da lowkey go to response when cats who aint got it wanna throw dirt on da next man thats rockin on all cylinders.

Heard this all thru out da jersey era da 1st time :smh: :lol:

Huh?

Dude is trying way to hard with matching kicks and hats to the jerseys

If you wanna wear a jersey just wear whatever you want and let the jersey be the main piece and look good, none of this over the top matching crap. Looks corny

I wasn't blaming u for it, but you obviously got a difference on opinion.. sometimes da Jersey is part of da outfit, and not da showcase, hence all da matching accessories to kill it...

Da Jersey era low-key didn't start till New Era started to mass produce NBA fitteds and cats hat da whole ensemble goin.

There was a time wen certain cws were associated with broke bois.

But in the south they are appreciated even if not so much anywhere else.
i think the west coast too but im not from there so i dunno if theyre still movin like that

6rrr4j.png

View media item 2027188.
View media item 2027189.
View media item 2027190.
View media item 2027193.
View media item 2027194.
View media item 2027195.
View media item 2027196.
View media item 2027197
and of course Daniel san
View media item 2027201

Still dont like the slim swoosh tho. The 2014 releases wit the gumps were the best.

Last edited:
I know in the N.O. back in the late 90's -00's Reebok and Cortez was the steez. Then "G-Niks", Mid AF1 started to rotate heavy.

Cortez will always be appreciated

Last edited:
The all black mid af1 kinda took that street cat shoe throne for a min where i live.

Whites too.

Back
Top Bottom