~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Robin jeans gotta be the worst jeans of all time

Robins lowkey been played out since 2009..

French-Montana-March-17-2016.jpg

By da time i seen French running around w/ max b wit this cap on Robin Jeans was already ran thru da ground by all da hick Dominican drug dealers uptown :lol:

even with the choked out 13s he dress better than half the rappers whose names i don't know in here lol.

More Andre 3k and Pharrell pics though.

i Low-key miss 2002-06 NT celebs wearing heat celebs

PAW_7190-X2.jpg

PAW_5728-X2.jpg

Y ya always getting on Envy? :lol: He wears modern ****... Balmain aint my wave but i can see they go for some coin..

Last edited:
How is the comfort compared to the 03 retros (which surprisingly are stayin together well)

I want a pair of those white reds

How is the comfort compared to the 03 retros (which surprisingly are stayin together well)

I want a pair of those white reds

03/04's are holding up as well, and are way more comfortable then the white/reds

White/reds literally feel like the sides of my feet are being sliced into while wearing.

PAW_7190-X2.jpg

PAW_5728-X2.jpg

Y ya always getting on Envy? :lol: He wears modern ****... Balmain aint my wave but i can see they go for some coin..

Haven't seen a bottle of Hypnotiq in a long as time...Flashback to them incredible hulks we used to drink back in the day.

What up with homie's bottom lip though?

dame got them jeans outta jordan's closet :D

:rofl:

OD, :lol:

Kourtney 8) wit the white vans
View media item 2030250

I thought that was Caitlyn behind courntney with Kylee in tow...She is definitely the baddest of them all. Three kids and still looking right.

Last edited:
young girl to the top left in the white is what kylie would be looking like without all the modifications

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom