~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Y'all too invested.

I'm not on either payroll.

I'm cool with rocking what I like

There's nothing to rescue. Adidas is doing well. And is growing faster.

If you have a penny, and then you get another, you've increased your profits by 100%. But you still have 2 pennies.

Adidas is obviously doing much better than pennies but growth percentages don't tell a full story.

Nike still has higher profits for 1st Q.

I rarely find people that wear what they like. Most people wear whatever is hot and what everyone else is wearing. These Adidas shoes blowing up all of the sudden because everyone likes them now? Nah, they following other celebrities that wear them and promote them.

Did shortie get booty shots? :x

View media item 2047443
That mass looks hella unstable folk.

God bless homie in those Kobe Achilles joints

Terrible looking, she must have been one of the earlier hip to the shots and not the BBL. I hear you can do nothing about
reversing the shots or taking that crap out? Would never wear them Kobe's even in the rain/snow.

I rarely find people that wear what they like. Most people wear whatever is hot and what everyone else is wearing. These Adidas shoes blowing up all of the sudden because everyone likes them now? Nah, they following other celebrities that wear them and promote them.

Maybe the people I got circle. Why did y'all wear Jordan's growing up? Not because of an athlete or celebrity right?

Prison jump suits are heat/fly? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom