~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

awbzmg.jpg
good lord this fit is trash :x

a jersey, fitted, and jordans is trash now? :lol: u must be in da minority.

There's nothing wrong with each individual piece, I think they mean the way it's put together

Not feeling the shorts or whatever the **** those are either.

I "co-ordinate" (word to John Witherspoon in Boomerang) too but Raptors hat, Raptors jersey, "Raptors" VII's in 2016 is OD.

Last edited:

I "co-ordinate" (word to John Witherspoon in Boomerang) too but Raptors hat, Raptors jersey, "Raptors" VII's in 2016 is OD.

we're approaching jersey time aka summer..and that fit is more that appropriate for hot weather and loud colors.

capri jean cut offs are cool, i need to scoop up a couple..

we're approaching jersey time aka summer..and that fit is more that appropriate for hot weather and loud colors.

capri jean cut offs are cool, i need to scoop up a couple..

I'm with the jerseys. No question. Will be out there in a Strawberry Mets V Neck, Hernandez Cardinals, 'Nique Hawks etc. this summer

But not with the matching team hat. And not with a 100% match pair of kicks. There's just more subtle ways to do it IMO.

I'm not ******* with no type of denim short personally. Not the tight **** over the knee or the capri. That's just me.

He's just doing way too much in that pic to me.

Last edited:
dats jus how dat ninja dress man.

thats his style.

was expecting da shox tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom