nthat.gif

Huslters POME 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Harlem is Jimmy's best album. That **** is still hard as ****. POME was tough too.

Nike gotta stop playing and retro the 2s. I know they gonna **** them all up and make some awful colors.

I was a Jimmy fan when he had his run from 2005-2011.But i was bigger Max B and Stack Bundles fan back then as well.Them Birdgang mixtapes where classics.Then i found out that Max and Stack Bundles wrote the majority of all of that music.I didn't believe it at first.But when Max was beefing with Jim before he got locked up.Max made that video talking about Jim Jones with Dame Grease.This was around when Max hooked up with French Montana.Max said Jim wouldn't let him out of his contract until he wrote a specific amount of songs for him.Which he agreed to do on contract before they started beefing.Thats why Max always called Jim Milli Vanilli.Because Jim was using Max B and Stack for the writing ability.And then he would record it like he wrote it.Max said he recorded so many songs for Jim so he could leave.He said in that interview that Jim was going to have someone singing the hooks like him.On his future projects.He said you'll know which songs are his by the way they sound.Thats when Jim got Sin City,the Max B clone.Im not sure if that's his name.But he was on The Ghost Of Rich Porter.Jims last decent project.They say Max B and Stacks wrote Ballin to.It makes sense.Because Jim isn't pushing that good sounding music at a high volume like he use to.Jim and Birdgang was pumping out music like crazy back then.If he made music at that speed,with that type of quality today.He would still be relevant.But he had 2 cold *** ghost writers that went good with his voice.I say that,to say this.I think he was biting there dress code to.He just had the money first to show it to the world.Like Diddy did with Biggie.

I think that's why we never got the unreleased Stack music from Jim also.He probably re recorded those songs as well.Like he wrote it.Jim will give us a hot little song here and there,but nothing major.He just had a good combination with them 2.Im not a Jim hater,im just speaking facts.I still bump them old Jim albums and Birdgang mixtapes till this day.

Back
Top Bottom