~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

CbAzTFPWIAE1-Ac.jpg
he stays with this dumb *** look on his face

Watched the celeb game.
Realized I play ball with far too many dudes exactly like ice cube Jr.
Effort level, fitness level, cool guy attitude, all that.
Man I hate balling with Jr cubes

Watched the celeb game.
Finding a place where you get a good, competitive run is far and few between nowadays. By that I mean people who know how to play real basketball....not that shift team, mix you up one on one every time down the court when we are trying to get a good game of 5s going on lol...go play one on one on the other court.  

Watched the celeb game.

Finding a place where you get a good, competitive run is far and few between nowadays. By that I mean people who know how to play real basketball....not that shift team, mix you up one on one every time down the court when we are trying to get a good game of 5s going on lol...go play one on one on the other court.  

******* aye
I'm run a lot at the local la fitness and everyone wants to handle the rock, and jack up 3s like they Steph curry. I just let them rock and play down low and hope they pass it when get a backside pick anf spot up

******* aye
I'm run a lot at the local la fitness and everyone wants to handle the rock, and jack up 3s like they Steph curry. I just let them rock and play down low and hope they pass it when get a backside pick anf spot up
I go to the rec center at USF and the older guys play better basketball than the actual students.  Granted, they are slower and the level of competition is not as good but you can defitnitely see the difference in the generations of basketballs.  The 30-40 year old folks are setting picks, moving the ball around, have help side defense.  The younger crowd is all one on one.  I almost get more satisfaction playing with an older crowd that knows how to play than a more "talented" group of younger guys that try to just destroy you one on one. 

You can find good 5 on 5 at organized events, but this is based off of my experience.
I agree.  Only thing is, if you're going in by yourself, you're screwed lol...you have to bring your best 5.  
College gyms or outdoor courts near colleges >>>>>>>>>>
More truth here lol.  Whenever I go to a YMCA or local rec center you either are going to see 1) a fight 2) a ball hog 3) a lot of guys under the influence 4) all of the above.  

Happy to see my man Dave East blowing up. Hope he stay away from the skinny jeans and leggings.

Lamar probably didn't even recognize Khloe when he woke up.

Back
Top Bottom