~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

You was just scary, and didn't get any bishes :lol:.

But on the real...the young girls were fast when I was coming up. First chick that tried to throw the P at me, already had a baby at 13. I remember her bringing the baby after school to show it off. This was 7th Grade. I was 12. Only time in my life I was scared of P. Passed with the quickness :lol:

View media item 2099726
View media item 2099727
View media item 2099728
View media item 2099729
View media item 2099730
View media item 2099731
View media item 2099732
View media item 2099733
View media item 2099734

Scary? Boy I done turned down more chicks than you've hit. If y'all started young, with all these "bodies" and no children, either you lying, or infertile. Shooting rubber bullets.

If I would've started at, 14, I'd have 10+ kids. My uncle, who was sort of like my brother, had 10 kids by age 33 :lol:
I been had em' clucking

Soon what Stalley doing with himself lately?

Any new music? Or he just outchea taking photos?

Scary? Boy I done turned down more chicks than you've hit. If y'all started young, with all these "bodies" and no children, either you lying, or infertile. Shooting rubber bullets.

If I would've started at, 14, I'd have 10+ kids. My uncle, who was sort of like my brother, had 10 kids by age 33 :lol:
I been had em' clucking

Boy....your ole Bizzaro world Anthony Hamilton looking ahh don't get no cutty :lol:.

View media item 2100199
But I'm on that Rubber bullet life. Hopefully :x. But on the real, if you strap up and have some luck...you can easily have a high body count without being burnt or having a seed. That's my life.

Embarrassingly high body count. Shared some exploits in TAY. Trying to do better :smh:......word to Mike Doug

View media item 2100200

Mike Jack on his Amiri Jeans X BK wave

View media item 2100201
View media item 2100202
View media item 2100203
View media item 2100204
View media item 2100205

Last edited:
His suit jackets aren't quite fitted correctly. He's in his 70s and he's lost overall mass with his cancer battle so he needs to size down or tailor them accordingly.

looks sized correctly to me. just not the popular euro cut everybody expects

If I would've started at, 14, I'd have 10+ kids. My uncle, who was sort of like my brother, had 10 kids by age 33
laugh.gif

I been had em' clucking
it's called rubbers Slim... when I was 13 my brother had the Lamb skin joints that I would steal from him... I knew what time it was... my main concern was not getting a bitty preggo... was not really thinkin bout or concerned with my joint fallin off...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom