~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Looks is subjective, cool. But everythingelse you just said applies to dunks and air force 1s as well. Lol better than the dunk? Arguable. Better than the air force 1? Not a chance..

what dont you like about them?

Black Infra 6's just never did anything for me. It's weird because black based Jordan's have always been my favorite but certain colorways appeal more to me in the home colorway scheme. Like I prefer 3m tongue fire red 5's over the black metallic 5's. The model of the 6's I feel like were one of Tinker's lazier models too. 6's in general I'm just not too big on. White infra 6's are the only 6's I'm fond of, purely off of nostalgia purposes. Aesthetically they're eh...

Black/red 1's and White/cement 3's I could wear with any outfit and be fresh the rest of my life.

This is a fact.

THIS. Timeless sneakers that my grandchildren will probably be wearing. BC3 > WC3 though...

Blk infrared 6s greatest air jordan of allll time b

If I had to chose one to have the rest of my life, it would those no hesitation 

my top 2 and 3 dont even matter bc the 6s sooooo far ahead of whatever those would be

Charcoal 7's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black infra 6's

In no specific order
Black toe 1
Royal 1
Bred 1
/thread

Appreciate you put the REAL Chicago 1's in your list but no love for Shadows??

The Jordan 1 is sooooo overrated. Cliche statement, but it really puzzles me that outta no where everybody loves them now and they're so hyped. Dunks and air force 1s >

Those Kilgore and Moore designs from the 80's era of Nike Basketball is amazing to me. My affinity for Jordan 1's comes from the simple fact that they're a basic Nike shoe and they're Michael Jordan's signature Dunk/AF1/Terminator. The beauty of Air Jordan's has been that a lot of the models are just suped up Nike models from that year customized for Michael Jordan. 3's are customized Air Max 1's for MJ, 4's are flight 89's, 7's are Huarache's, 8's are Air Raids and so on with a most models.

Never liked the 1s. Probably because they looked like regular Nikes. Won't ever own a pair again. 2s are fire and then the shoreline was money.

I'll take this guys hat over that schoolgirl nonsense on Lil Yachty's head any day of the week though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On another note...the reporting on this site is getting out of hand lol. Grown *** men...

The banter comes with the pics IMO. We supposed to just post smokey faces...

slack-imgs.com_-3-640x793.jpeg

Famb is sparring in a Gucci hat 
nthat.gif

slack-imgs-1.com_-640x360.jpeg

jared-leto-gucci-jacket-640x1012.jpg

Gucci been putting out heat lately word to 

147024244245.png

Vic-Mensa-Gucci-boots-640x751.jpeg

kim-kardashian-debuts-shorter-hair-22-640x887.jpg

CDPs were awful. I don't think he realizes that he's not cool or fashionable. He's popular as hell though but he's not making gear or shoes dope.

CDP 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21 and 22 were all garbage and should have never been released. One of the worst things Nike has ever done.

Back
Top Bottom