~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Not celebs but from behind the scenes on seinfeld.

Kid on the left is wearing a kids sz only cw of the air flight max and kid on the right is wearing the nike air backer. (Remember those lol?)

View media item 2145229

Last edited:
"Stole my daughter clothes boy yo *** a fool wit it."
laugh.gif
 Beside being "BrokeTop" this tape rides... Stealing diapers and deodorant 
roll.gif

Is it just me? Or does anybody else find YFN Lucci voice mad annoying. I've tried to listen to him for the past 6 months now, but cant. He sounds like he's whining on the track. ​

Last edited:
Is it just me? Or does anybody else find YFN Lucci voice mad annoying. I've tried to listen to him for the past 6 months now, but cant. He sounds like he's whining on the track. ​

I honestly don't know his appeal, the irony is that my homeboy is his manager :wow:

Huncho Hoodo

Another Slept on Tape.

It's crazy revisiting this track 1 year later.. The whole team is either dead or in prision.. 
mean.gif

Y'all know this dude is a satanist right

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

dont practice it but that's a solid belief system imo ... worked w/ a girl who was a satanist she was mad cool

View media item 2146510View media item 2146512View media item 2146514View media item 2146515View media item 2146520

Back
Top Bottom