~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The band ts is just trendy rite now.

They sell metallica ts at h&m. I personally dont have a problem with it but i wouldn't wear a shirt of a musician i know nothing of thats just me.

Music can be very specific.
If i see someone wearing an mf doom shirt.....or a de la soul shirt....or a white stripes shirt....or a tears for fears shirt....i will assume you like those people lol.

Metalica....rolling stones....guns n roses. ..etc.....their logos transcend peoples interest in the source.

Ima provide a reach......da jesus piece.

Theres a bunch of cats who wear crosses and jesus likeness and dont eem believe in god or read the bible.

I had no idea that the Metal tee shirts were a mainstream item, that explains the fits.

I cant stand young Black kids with these metal shirts on knowing good and well they have never listened to one Metallica  Song.... Is almost as bad as the white girls wearing Wu Tang Shirts but dont know one Wu Tang Song.  Stop Faking PEOPLE .... Also this is not a white or black thing lol 

It's "not a white or black thing" but you go out of your way to say "Black kids" like Beiber ain't doing the same ****?

Or like Black people can't listen to metal?

**** atta here.

There probably will never be a stigma around being a poser again because " people can do whatever they want and you shouldnt judge".

I remember years ago a kid from the skateboard park approached me at the hoop courts and asked me about my jordans.....He said he really loved lots of shoes but didnt think he should buy them because he never hooped and didnt want to look like a poser.
That kind of thinking doesnt exist in many sports now.

There used to be a stigma around even hoopers playing in the latest jordan.....If you spent that much money back then, youd better be getting buckets.
Even choosing the number 23 on your highschool jersey was like putting crosshairs on your back.

There are no rules anymore .
If you can aquire it, you are fly now

Fresh Prince is an old show but you named...

Dolph himself is like 32 years old though...

Move around what? As far as music, Dolph penny pinching. Dumb n_ should stay in the dope game. Were you a crack or premature baby bruh?

I don't even know what your point is here.

Hip Hop old ****** stay trying to **** on the younger ones. Young ****** don't give a **** about that a hip hop hippity hop and ya don't stop *** bull ****.

Go home and be a family man.

From your posts it seems like young ****** really do give a **** though :lol:

Nah you tried it me bringing up Jerry Seinfeld wearing Jays wasn't a black and white thing.

It's a wearing articles of clothing outside of the norm type thing. Was Seinfeld a hooper? Hooping everyday or at least all the time? No he a comedian/tv star/writer/coffee shop bum but when you see him in Jays it's cool. I can see the argument where the person in question is just a poser and doesn't know what his shirt even means but what I wasn't trying to do was a make it a white/black thing

I don't even know what your point is here.

Hip Hop old ****** stay trying to **** on the younger ones. Young ****** don't give a **** about that a hip hop hippity hop and ya don't stop *** bull ****.

Go home and be a family man.

Womp womp womp... Try again.

If they don't care about hip hop, why are they rapping? I don't have any kids yet, so being a family man does not apply yet. I'm a responsible adult unlike you.

You don't even seem secure with your own way a living. Dummy, those same "young n_" gone be 40, 50, or 60 years someday. They're going to be young chaps forever? :lol: :lol:

Folks getting dumber by the millisecond. Your pappy should've been a family man, cause he created a weakling in you.
You're a grade A lunatic for having that train of thought.

Last edited:
Where did this belief come from that you had to ball out to wear Jordans? Maybe once you stepped on a court with them.

But plenty of dudes, in the hood, out the hood, were wearing them off the court without them ever touching hardwood or asphalt.

Being a fan of dude is enough IMO.

Womp womp womp... Try again.

If they don't care about hip hop, why are they rapping? I don't have any kids yet, so being a family man does not apply yet. I'm a responsible adult unlike you.

You don't even seem secure with your own way a living. Dummy, those same "young n_" gone be 40, 50, or 60 years someday. They're going to be young chaps forever? :lol: :lol:

Folks getting dumber by the millisecond. Your pappy should've been a family man, cause he created a weakling in you.

They care about rap music and using said rap music to tell their story and provide for their family. They don't have to knob slob every dusty old ***** to ever touch an MPC.

And when I get old Imma let the young ****** be young ****** and not hate on them because me and my generation's time is up as far as being what's in or cool. Imma bump my Future, Ye, Cole, Drake, Kendrick, whoever, etc. and Imma let the kids bump whoever is hot in 2066.

If Pete Rock wants to be dusty then keep that in the retirement home no need to down another black man doing something positive.

For context, Pete Rock made an IG post where he talked down on Dolph for his mother being a crack addict, and Dolph rapping about how he rose from that to be rich. The posts are on DJ Akademiks page.

I don't see how you can respect that type of hatred.

Old ****** need to realize that young ****** don't value your opinion or insight at all. :lol: Just negative energy. Go get some money.

Where did this belief come from that you had to ball out to wear Jordans? Maybe once you stepped on a court with them.

But plenty of dudes, in the hood, out the hood, were wearing them off the court without them ever touching hardwood or asphalt.

Being a fan of dude is enough IMO.

I think what people are saying

Is that if you mad at rock band tees being worn without knowing about the band, then be equally as mad at people wearing Jordan's without watching the NBA, Air Tech Challenges without watching tennis, Air Tech SC's (or whatever Bo's trainers were) without watching Bo Jackson and so on and so forth.

It's a very silly logic that you have to be a super fan of something because you like a shirt or some sneakers.

I get that. What does that have to do with Seinfeld? Do we have some confirmation that he's not a Jordan fan?

Seinfeld and Jordan were at their peak at the same time. 22 yr olds wearing Metallica T's.....not so much :lol:

I get that. What does that have to do with Seinfeld? Do we have some confirmation that he's not a Jordan fan?

Seinfeld and Jordan were at their peak at the same time. 22 yr olds wearing Metallica T's.....not so much :lol:

I guess they picked Seinfeld as an example because he seems like a square white dude (and this type of person could still be a Jordan fan so idk if that was even their logic)

But you do see a lot of people wearing Jordans now who probably know nothing about Michael Jordan other than he makes cool popular sneakers

Somebody need to bring back malcom x,marcus garvey mlk 2pac etc hats Ts baseball jerseys etc since we are moving into the concious-trap era now with police brutality & alot of celebs famous athletes are protesting in the media if a designer was smart he would make sum money off this black lives matter movement even doe blm is lgbt propaganda but dats for another thread

FullSizeRender_(15).jpg

http://trillaveli.bigcartel.com/product/fake-cop

Last edited:
Somebody need to bring back malcom x,marcus garvey mlk 2pac etc hats Ts baseball jerseys etc since we are moving into the concious-trap era now with police brutality & alot of celebs famous athletes are protesting in the media if a designer was smart he would make sum money off this black lives matter movement even doe blm is lgbt propaganda but dats for another thread

Spike still sells "X" hats.

https://www.40acres.com/product-category/hats/

That was the original **** if you don't count the Cuban X Giants Negro League joint.

Last edited:
Didnt know spike had a Chi raq beanie.
Seems a little less than positive. The line between awareness and celebrating violence is a little blurry there

Dude sensative over what t shirt a dude wears. You think dudes out here saying "Damn , should i rock this? Ninjahood might not respect me"

Get out of here bruh

y'all still talking about goddamb metallica t shirts guys? jesus 

Those 3 frail cats are rappers? Mini-me could probably beat the snot out of the homie with the nose ring and red dreads. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom