~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

its straight....its more grimey than folks who visit think it is, and some of the black folk are ruining it for the rest of us, but all in all its cool.

oh yeah, they got some broads, depending on the side of the city just about explains their mentality....a lot of the bad ones arent worth it
This… Southside girls shiestyyyyy 

Y'all looking at ATL all wrong if you focusing on the black gay community:lol:.

The amount of bad women from all over the country there is insane. They choosing too. Learn life :pimp:

I always find it comical when straight men focus on the gays in Atlanta (who are mostly congregating in centralized areas) when there's a plethora of bad ******* ripe for the picking. :lol:

This… Southside girls shiestyyyyy 

idf wit southside or westside broads....too ratchet for my taste...easy to knock down but thats about it

:lol: shout out to the College Park, Riverdale, East Point, and Douglasville hos.

thats what i was trying to tell dude......if you go to where gay folks are you will see them.....how you gonna say you were at a high end mall and be surprised you see a bunch of them?

Son just joined twitter this week. he def lurking

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I always find it comical when straight men focus on the gays in Atlanta (who are mostly congregating in centralized areas) when there's a plethora of bad ******* ripe for the picking. :lol:

:lol: shout out to the College Park, Riverdale, East Point, and Douglasville hos.

All facts.

I don't mess with Southside chicks from anywhere in general. Usually ratchett. Learned in a real estate class that the Southsides of most cities are usually ratchett because of the flow of sewage or some sht :lol:. This was a log time ago. I could have it mixed up.

Them East side girls though.... :pimp:. Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Decatur etc....All the way up to the Northside. Shoutout to my lil bish off redan rd and south Hairston :lol:.

Balmains with a Rope belt huh? :lol: :smh:

yes sir as a resident on the eastside i got to say east and northside for the win.....and what kinda flimsy thumbs up is buddy throwing?...lol

No wonder he crying broke. He needs people that will keep it real with him. We aren't even hating, that **** is just atrocious.

yo i heard ATL got all the bad Ethiopian chicks can anyone confirm? :nerd:

I can. Dropped the ball with 2 of the most beautiful women I've ever met :smh:. One of them went ghost on me after a great date...and the other...I read signs wrong. Think she's related to Al Farooq Aminu's BM.

I goofed. Shorty was hitting me in the bbm consistently...but a 19 year old me ain't make the power move. GSU though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom