~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yeah Its always been around. But I just remember ppl didnt dress like that when i was going to school back then. It was the big tall tees XXXL, big *** jackets, fitted caps, Etc.

Last edited:
skateboard P fell out precipitously...
Dude is forward thinking. People now dress like he did 15 years ago. Not sure how someone like that can fall off, but ok.

he wasn't thaaaaat forward thinking.

when he was broke before Noreaga he dressed like a herb.

when he got into his prime he merely dressed like a late 80's rapper...he was pioneering da slimming down, but not by much.

these days he dresses more erratic and cumbersome then smooth..

Pharrell been in wack **** for years, pretty much his whole career. We just gave him a pass because his beats were fire. He's a corny weirdo, always has been one.

Same **** is starting to happen to Kanye. **** both of these lame *****.

Like my man NaS said "Why your man's shirt so ****** tight"

Last edited:
@sckid20  this verison though.. 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Pharrell been in wack **** for years, pretty much his whole career. We just gave him a pass because his beats were fire. He's a corny weirdo, always has been one.

Facts

You the big homie @Ballerific703  , but I can't allow this slander..​
 ​
 ​
What you think you see when you hear Nas make that statement..​
 ​
 ​
What you actually see when Nas makes that statement...​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
he was ghost producing so im sure he wasn't seeing da big bucks till superthug took off.
i liked the philly most wanted joints he did, but i guess them def jam checks would be his first big payday....kelis, clipse, philly most wanted all popped about the same time..dude was on a tear back then

You're my guy but Nasir never wore clothes that tight or that weird. I was a big fan of the Neptunes like everyone else back then but Pharrelll was always a weirdo.

Last edited:
singer-tyrell-and-singer-michelle-branch-arrive-at-sean-p-diddy-combs-picture-id1360518

thing is once fashion got back to fitted/skim look Pharrell stop sticking out..see this pic? no different than what da typical guy wears now...he gets credit for being a forerunner to bring it back.

Last edited:
thing is once fashion got back to fitted/skim look Pharrell stop sticking out..see this pic? no different than what da typical guy wears now...he gets credit for being a forerunner to bring it back.

Honestly brother, us 'normal' folk have always been dressing that way.

Skate brands and dunks?

Nah at least not with the hip hop crowd.

The disrespect that y'all giving Pharrell right now smh

Still would love a pair of his artist series dunk hi

Skate brands and dunks?

Nah at least not with the hip hop crowd.

The disrespect that y'all giving Pharrell right now smh

Still would love a pair of his artist series dunk hi

Still have my pair DS. Might have to do it soon :smokin

If we wanna be real, skate brands, Dunks, BAPE, trucker hats off the top of my head, he was at the forefront of setting off in terms of mainstream popularity.

Yes, many of us were doing those already (myself with Dunks), but he opened up the market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom