~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Kanye was about to out all the illuminati info and rituals but they got a hold of him to subdue him with meds are keep his consciousness under control...

Kanye was about to out all the illuminati info and rituals but they got a hold of him to subdue him with meds are keep his consciousness under control...
a decade ago he said if they were to write a new bible they would put him in it. We just gonna act like he isn't crazy and assume any crazy babbling actually means something? Mental illness is an illusion I guess

do you hold a professional license in the mental health field that allows you to properly diagnose?

Last edited:
conceited
that jersey sneaker combo :x
i never realized the colors in the bug eye were for the colors of the jersey.
i pray nike retros those
View media item 2264397

I don't get the :x face for conceited's fit, is that suppose to be good or bad? Lol

Never mind, I understand now, forgive me I'm young :lol: .

I didn't know Nike still has not retroed them yet(Zoom Uptempo V?) and they were what Kidd wore during his first stint with the Mavs

021997.LIB.NEW_MAVERICKS_2730210.JPG

2 Chainz

Chad Johnson

x Christina Milian

Chris Paul

Conceited

Fabolous

Nas x Fat Joe

Fetty Wap x Monty

Hit Boy x Rockie Fresh

J Balvin

J. Cole

Jim Jones

John Mayer

John Wall

Jordyn Woods

Kendrick Lamar

Lil Yachty

Odell Beckham Jr.

Offset

Playboi Carti

Quavo

Rick Ross

Rockie Fresh

Stalley

Tinashe

Victor Cruz

Virgil Abloh

Wale

I didn't know Nike still has not retroed them yet(Zoom Uptempo V?) and they were what Kidd wore during his first stint with the Mavs

they retroed a few cws but the black was only on nike id and it was in leather an not suede.

they retroed a few cws but the black was only on nike id and it was in leather an not suede.
I was reading that some colorways were Asia-only during the last retro run?

i think there were some asia exclusive id options.

2008 there was a white blue and black grey pair.

they were also on ID.

John Mayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

side note. I love how Balvin is being styled these days. he had on the CDG x LL leather the other day. GRAIL

conceited
i pray nike retros those
View media item 2264397

I don't get the :x face for conceited's fit, is that suppose to be good or bad? Lol

They retroed years ago

I have the home pair he's wearing, had to cut the heel tabs off

The comfort on these are horrible especially on court my goodness, it's like playing with 2x4 attached to your feet.

Still love the old retro look to em tho

Grip is terrible too

conceited
i pray nike retros those
View media item 2264397

they did...via Nike ID...even da black CW was available.

Back
Top Bottom