~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Stalley gotta just be a ghostwriter and call it a day.
At this point, I'm willing to bet he is the MMG in-house writer. They sent that fool Pill packing fast when his buzz died out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^
That's the guy from csi right? Last I heard is he had a drug problem. Haven't seen hom in anything since he left the show.

Man look a damn fool in that get-up...
Fools wildin thinkin they doin it at its best

Last edited:
you cant do the whole setup imo.

you either gotta rock the gucci hoodie with some jeans or rock the gucci shorts with a black t or some ****.

both at the same time is overload/look at me

I wonder what his favorite Slayer joint is?

I'm that guy!
Honestly who cares? Its a "cool" shirt and he wore it. I look at it just like people wearing another teams jersey or fitted because of the color or logo...

Last edited:
Where?

I've yet to see cats wear baggy tees tucked into skinny jeans until recently.

And that **** look trash

Im more so talking about the oversized band/old school t shirt x skinny jeans combo Ninja originally was talking about.

Big Sean in 2014

View media item 2319483View media item 2319484View media item 2319493View media item 2319494View media item 2319495

That's been around for at least the past 2-3 years. Then you got the lil Uzi and the Vetements crew.....who take oversized (and overpriced) clothing to a whole nother level.

Migos reached out to Ian Connor to get styled. They switched their image up a bit. And are trying to reach a new demo....which they've successfully done.

YG has also been on the shirt tucked in Wave for some time now. But his is moreso west coast 90s influenced than tumblr influenced.

I wonder what his favorite Slayer joint is?

I'm that guy!

That Givenchy shirt blac youngsta has on is flames. Been trying to find it for the low for the longest :smh:

**** was like a stack if I remember correctly :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom