~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

@VidiViciUn,

The rap game is already full of garbage and you post more garbage rappers. How fitting
You really got me dead 
laugh.gif
 Your passion for the rap game is commendable, but Z Money is the TRUTH!!! 
pimp.gif

DMV is big on Helly Hansen jackets like it's 96'. DMV styles change every ten years though. The 2000's were all about North Face and Nike boots. But North Face became too generic and Nike boots became too basic. When I first moved to Maryland in the 90's, the DMV was all about slouch socks, Warner Bros gear, HOBO, horrible local t-shirt brands like Da*Link*Went and DDTP World, seashells at the ends of braids and sparkly snapbacks with your name written in glitter

This all All fact.

this is all fact if by "DMV" u mean DC/PG. otherwise...

DMV is not just dc/pg :smh:

DC, MD up to Baltimore, northern VA.

DMV the term/abbreviation is played anyway.

Last edited:
what i was saying is, we don't do helly hansen in bmore and we never did. we did north face and nike boots and still do on some levels, but none of that other stuff u mentioned applies to us. all that other stuff is strictly specific to DC/PG as far as DMV goes, not bmore. i can't speak on VA.

Last edited:
what i was saying is, we don't do helly hansen in bmore and we never did. we did north face and nike boots and still do on some levels, but none of that other stuff u mentioned applies to us. all that other stuff is strictly specific to DC/PG as far as DMV goes, not bmore. i can't speak on VA.

What I'm sayin is that Baltimore was never a part of DMV.

So what you mentioned really goes without saying.

is there a story on kev wearing the monarchs?

cant lie, im intrigued. lol

not a fan of dude, but i kno bruh cooler than THAT.

^^
Probably filming a scene for a movie. He's dressed exactly how a cat who rocks Monarchs daily would dress.

J Balvin's a cool chill cat, met him on a random day at my old job while he was waiting on his coffee, looking thru aisles of wine. Very friendly and easy to talk to, thought it would be the opposite based on his flamboyant appearance. I remember he had on some bright pink adidas that day, might have been the Pharrell Superstar jawns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom