~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Better than those guys who we don't know the names of.

We need more sudeikis pics tbh

Clean the page up a little

nah
Better than those guys who we don't know the names of.

We need more sudeikis pics tbh

Clean the page up a little
some of us dont know or dont care who the hell metallica are...so basically the thread is just folks someone knows wearing sneakers...it is what it is at this point.

How old are you that you don't know who Metallica is?

You said u was 36?

How sway

You said u was 36?

How sway
i know them....im saying basically just because they are famous to some of us dont mean they are famous to all of us....but that goes for just about any celeb....some folk dont know or care to know...its funny to me how folk sometimes automatically expect everyone to be up on the same ****.

I know about 75% of dudes posted, the problem is most of em aren't wearing heat.

And the jordan 1 bubble will pop, they caught fire after yeezy taught the average joe how to wear them, but like everything hyped people will move on.

Now with that said, while everyone is chasing breds and royals I kick myself for letting shadows pass me by several times before dudes wised up and cleaned them out. IMO black/grey colorways are GOAT.

I know about 75% of dudes posted, the problem is most of em aren't wearing heat.

And the jordan 1 bubble will pop, they caught fire after yeezy taught the average joe how to wear them, but like everything hyped people will move on.

Now with that said, while everyone is chasing breds and royals I kick myself for letting shadows pass me by several times before dudes wised up and cleaned them out. IMO black/grey colorways are GOAT.
im one of the few folks that never got the big deals with 1s....besides the history i see a pair of dunks.

Most people only became facinated with the ones cause they saw Ye rocking them and then they became a celebrity staple. Before that I only saw true Jordan heads rocking them.

Last edited:
This is the hard truth that so many deny. The jordan people never had to explain themselves because they were copping regardless, but when you start hearing that talk bout the silhouette is so much cleaner than dunk hi's you already know how dumb that sounds.

C4PIf-3UYAAo8ny.jpg

You said u was 36?

How sway
i know them....im saying basically just because they are famous to some of us dont mean they are famous to all of us....but that goes for just about any celeb....some folk dont know or care to know...its funny to me how folk sometimes automatically expect everyone to be up on the same ****.

Metallica is a institution thou..

that's like not knowing Madonna.

Most people only became facinated with the ones cause they saw Ye rocking them and then they became a celebrity staple. Before that I only saw true Jordan heads rocking them.

what happened is as pant cuffs got more narrow Jordan I's became more sportable.

in da baggy jean era, Jordan I's looked terrible with all da available clothes..same with 99' 1st edition dunk retros...so they all rotted on shelves.

even da 2001 retro was easily attainable for 74.99.

what happened is as pant cuffs got more narrow Jordan I's became more sportable.

in da baggy jean era, Jordan I's looked terrible with all da available clothes..same with 99' 1st edition dunk retros...so they all rotted on shelves.

even da 2001 retro was easily attainable for 74.99.

facts.

skinny jeans + jordan 1s = easy clean.

im not mad at all tho wit the hype on jordan 1s. not mad at all.

it is a great sneaker

but.......IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.........there are other jordans that i like more.

if i see a cat wearing some 1s its like "eh" but if i see a cat wearing some 2s i feel like he really likes that sneaker .....no hype, or popularity....or watever.....if i see a cat rocking some 2s ill give him the

View media item 2382593

Last edited:
 ​
Truth! I remember when I visited my Grandma in Co-Op City back in 2002 and being able to grab these for like $85 in the plaza across from the Toy R Us. 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I actually own a pair of the black red ones with the straps and the quality on those is surprisingly excellent

I was at footaction not too long ago wearing them (no strap) and i overheard these cats talking with an employee and one of em was like

"Those are fake lol" and the dude that worked there was like "naaaaw those arent fake " thought that was funny

The patent leather ones would have been super dope and imo HIGHLY sought after if they were the same cut as the ones being put out now. Surprised nike hasnt done that.

I have the black/white/red pair..leather is nice and its super padded...thick *** insole too

skippa like da QC version of sheek from da lox, all his boys is popping express and he still moving local.

Back
Top Bottom