~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I personally think every CDP shoe was pure garbage in either colourways and/or overall build quality (if it was an OG colourway). That was the beginning of garbage quality Jordan retros right up until recently.

Mind you, the OG colourways of JB retros had bad quality starting in '04 but the Retro+ were half decent up until '07. From '08 (CDPs) both OG colourways and retro+ went downhill.

Not necessarily all true. To be fair, Aqua 8's that came out in Sept. of 2007 were awful in quality with the paint cracking after a few wears. Also Mars IV's come to mind as being a crappy shoe with horrible quality; Fire Red V's from Dec. 06 also. So they had a bit of a head start going into the CDP year..

Thats the best fit i seen from fab in a min.

These are my favorite deions ever.

This cw specifically
ilzsci.jpg

A retro with the gold would b nice

Last edited:
Lmfao some dudes only find out about high end labels via hip hop

Thats the best fit i seen from fab in a min.

These are my favorite deions ever.

This cw specifically
ilzsci.jpg

A retro with the gold would b nice

nike retroed these twice & never added da gold ..never bothered coppin..did get da white & red thou.

nike retroed these twice & never added da gold ..never bothered coppin..did get da white & red thou.

I actually got these on sale and had to return them because they weren't really close to the og. They been doin this with a lot of Nike retros

That fit fab wearing up there is dope, I dont care for the jeans tho, kinda fighting against the jersey and shoes for attention, just regular black jeans would have set it off completely.

Deion's line was fire. I'm mad as hell how bad of a job Nike has done. They keep bringing back the same two Deions over and over in 100 wack *** flavors. I'm trying to get the 3 and 4, I think the 5 was hard too. SMH. **** Nike.

Not necessarily all true. To be fair, Aqua 8's that came out in Sept. of 2007 were awful in quality with the paint cracking after a few wears. Also Mars IV's come to mind as being a crappy shoe with horrible quality; Fire Red V's from Dec. 06 also. So they had a bit of a head start going into the CDP year..

Yep that's why I said the OG colourways were basura from '04 onwards, but retro+ were half decent till '08.

celebrities rocking jackets in da middle of winter trip me out..u see this at awards performances too :lol:

PAW_7026-X2.jpg

i always wondered with distressed jeans that have rips so high......u have to wear briefs right? looooool

Back
Top Bottom