~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

fa325adeb2758a68dd91a732d65ae39153a5a41.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Wade's Chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>\> Lebron's Chick
Wade got it right the 2nd time around............

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Wade's Chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron's Chick

obviously
eyes.gif
tell that too the many NT members who said they'd still smash cause of her *$% and  her very sub-par face
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

^^and you are? Brah you named yourself after a show about gay females. get the hell outta here with them tight !#! pants.

This thread makes me laugh at rappers that talk about how fresh they are... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

^^and you are? Brah you named yourself after a show about gay females. get the hell outta here with them tight !#! pants.

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. 

Back
Top Bottom