~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

..to each his own but i just laugh at how most of the rappers dress these days.    and its crazy how much influence Jay has on hip hop fashion.
qft

like when dude brought the "grown up/button up look" every jumped on it, few other things here and there, then dude said all black everything n ppl jump on that bandwagon....

Yeah Jay said "all black everything"...but lets not get it twisted...Jay himself got that from who but Jeezy!...who has been on that for years...if not on sum blue crip sh#t

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

..to each his own but i just laugh at how most of the rappers dress these days.    and its crazy how much influence Jay has on hip hop fashion.
qft

like when dude brought the "grown up/button up look" every jumped on it, few other things here and there, then dude said all black everything n ppl jump on that bandwagon....

he said it in like one song

i did read it, don't mean he don't still look like a flat top wearing chubby bobby brown...

think he's wearing black jaspers tho...

and i agree, not feeling those motorsports at all... the oreos are growing on me tho...

You guys are seriously crazy if you think that Jay Z started all black everything. Many people just love black. There are some house music stars who been wearing all black everything for a long time. Hell you guys don't remember when Diddy made it cool to wear all black leather jackets and pants with all black shoes? Be serious people.....

dont think ive seen some of these,

86298197.jpg
dude got a big ol head
his hat size is hula hoop
smh.gif

khaled n luda aint that bad and Jay been biting Ye' for the last 4 or 5 yrs

Originally Posted by Kristoffer McAfee

Yeah Jay said "all black everything"...but lets not get it twisted...Jay himself got that from who but Jeezy!...who has been on that for years...if not on sum blue crip sh#t

thought the same thing...jeezy been on it...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Seeing Rick Ross in those MS VI's makes me kinda glad I passed on them. I think the "Oreo" VI's Khaled is rockin looks alot better...basically the carmine colorway blocking in black.
pimp.gif
Exactly what i was thinking about the motorsports........happy i didnt cop
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

86298197.jpg
dude got a big ol head
smh.gif
dude bags way better chicks than u n has a better collection than u eva will, needless to say he is errythin u'll only dream to be so stop insultin
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

86298197.jpg
dude got a big ol head
smh.gif
dude bags way better chicks than u n has a better collection than u eva will, needless to say he is errythin u'll only dream to be so stop insultin
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u cant be serious

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

86298197.jpg
dude got a big ol head
smh.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u cant be serious

Oh he's serious...very serious
indifferent.gif

Im assuming you know who he is?...

6a00d8341c506253ef0120a5b97d42970c-800wi

kobe-bryant-1998-all-star.jpg

heard those 13's are retro-ing later this year, but i haven't seen a thread about it in the jordan forum...

Back
Top Bottom