~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by ntngman

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by rhester

vesu50.jpg
What happened to Wale?

Didn't he get into a car crash or something?

Doesn't want to crease the kix
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Drake single handedly made red wings popular (created a trend)

I know they were around long before now, but it's funny everybody is jumping on them now

but theyre ugly tho...
ohwell.gif

those 08 OLY VIs look fly from far away...its really just that lil symbol on the front that killed it for me...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

I know they were around long before now, but it's funny everybody is jumping on them now

You sound drunk. [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Those rugged red wings been worn by OGs[/color] I knew that never even listen to rap.

and that's cool just like people have always been wearing CDG Play, but people got to stop kidding themselves to think that Kanye isn't the reason thathas mass appeal now just like Drake did with Red Wings in the past year.

It's obvious and I've seen it in person and on this very forum.

I agree that Drake has helped make Red Wing's more popular in the urban market...

The average dude see's him in a CDG sweater and some Red Wing's and say's that's what's hot andemulates.....

But that's all he's influencing the average dude, not the real fashion heads....

As expected he is making more money, and now buy's more high end brands....

He still has those tendencies to dress like a bamma, i.e. G.Q.

It's not like he's a Kanye who you can tell is really into fashion...

And people really are into the things he rocks...

He's more average dude with money who shops at bloomies....

Originally Posted by rhester

I agree that Drake has helped make Red Wing's more popular in the urban market...

The average dude see's him in a CDG sweater and some Red Wing's and say's that's what's hot and emulates.....

and I'm pretty sure that's the demographic BWS was referring to, most of the time we use Celebs as examples it's usually within the Urban Market.

What OGs was rockin red wings where? I'd love to see an honest answer to this, OG's of what?

one of drake managers was tryin to hype them to me like three years ago and I'm not mad at dude for pushin em pushin em, but honestly ima bet no oneoustide of the "streetwearish" market that dude came from was really rockin em like that before that

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

one of drake managers was tryin to hype them to me like three years ago and I'm not mad at dude for pushin em pushin em
That's exactly what happened to me, he kept pushing the damn joints to me back then like "man you got to start %+$$%$+ with these"after trying them on I thought about it and got a pair. Since then I've bought a pair every Winter. I got enough so no need this year.

That's exactly what happened to me, he kept pushing the damn joints to me back then like "man you got to start %+$$%$+ with these" after trying them on I thought about it and got a pair. Since then I've bought a pair every Winter. I got enough so no need this year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

That's exactly what happened to me, he kept pushing the damn joints to me back then like "man you got to start %+$$%$+ with these" after trying them on I thought about it and got a pair. Since then I've bought a pair every Winter. I got enough so no need this year.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

one of drake managers was tryin to hype them to me like three years ago and I'm not mad at dude for pushin em pushin em
sick.gif

Responding to peer pressure is human nature, some are more likely to give in, and others are better able to resist and stand their ground .

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

sick.gif

Responding to peer pressure is human nature, some are more likely to give in, and others are better able to resist and stand their ground .

It wasn't even PP I'd say
laugh.gif
I was looking for an alternative to Timbs and my friend suggested an alternative. He's also a stylist so he'dalways have me looking at certain things and getting my opinion on it. There's times I see something I'd suggest to someone to check out andthey're close minded but after some convincing and getting them out of that shell they take to it. That's what happened with me because I was only%%@+#%$ with Timbs & ACG's.

Son you already know I am stocking up on mocha's after that drake pic. Damn hypebeast gonna pay 300+
laugh.gif

Also as far as fashion sense I think Drake>Kanye just because Kanye tends to go overboard sometimes. Kanye definitely is more into fashion no doubt aboutit, I mean he got his own shoe with LV. High end designers never seem to endorse rappers so he must have major influence and they clearly seen it. Either way Inever understood people trying to dress like their favorite celeb all the way down to their draws. Take what you like and make it your style.

this thread sucks now, n iths rapidly dyin cmon NT:

- put the old title back
- keep stupid agruments about trend-setters to urselves
- n please please post heat

Back
Top Bottom