+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

RIP sean taylor
R.I.P
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

how is that an L? i think it's hilarious, my comment about the wolf thing was a quote from the hangover... just posted that from the gym, was in a silly mood...
You know what Proto......you probably are a loner. Otherwise you wouldn't be at the gym, browsing NT?, and quotin flicks. Make some friends,hope back on the elliptical machine and call it a day. I get it....you're obsessed with the attention you get here and love it. Do you have a life outsideNT? I can browse 30 different topics on this board and somehow find you in the middle of every one. Obviously you do care what people here think otherwise youwouldnt defend yourself about every little dumb thing. Cool bro......you DJ, you look like Pete Wentz (like its a good thing), and you dress yourself everydayw/ 5 different layers. Guess what....we dont care so give it up. Lastly....i wont have to edit this post 5 times either....you know why.....because unlike yourpiss-poor excuse when there are typos they are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]highlighted in red[/color].

do i have a life outside of NT? LMAO!!! yeah, i really do, got tons of friends, beautiful girls i date, got a dope job, make a lot of money, and just a greatlife in general... but it sure seems like some of you don't...

i was peepin' NT while on the bike after lifting... makes the time go by faster... i'm on here (simply cuz i love shoes, not here to win a popularitycontest) and some music forums in my free time...

i will reply as much as i want... if i know i'm right, and lames are reaching for anything just to try to take shots at me, it's nothing to defendmyself...

you cats act like i'm screwing up this thread, like this thread is really about "celebrities wearing heat"... LOL! more than half of this threadis you guys argueing about wale, kanye, other rappers, skinny jeans, and when there is a pic, tearing it down somehow... it's pathetic really... y'alldon't wanna let nobody live, just steady playin' critic, like someone appointed you guys the fashion police... meanwhile the people you try to teardown are out here making money and having fun, some of which are trendsetters (which none of you are)...

go hard tho...

do i have a life outside of NT? LMAO!!! yeah, i really do, got tons of friends, beautiful girls i date, got a dope job, make a lot of money, and just a great life in general... but it sure seems like some of you don't...

i was peepin' NT while on the bike after lifting... makes the time go by faster... i'm on here and some music forums in my free time...

i will reply as much as i want... if i know i'm right, and lames are reaching for anything just to try to take shots at me, it's nothing to defend myself...

you cats act like i'm screwing up this thread, like this thread is really about "celebrities wearing heat"... LOL! more than half of this thread is you guys argueing about wale, kanye, other rappers, skinny jeans, and when there is a pic, tearing it down somehow... it's pathetic really... y'all don't wanna let nobody live, just steady playin' critic, like someone appointed you guys the fashion police... meanwhile the people you try to tear down are out here making money and having fun...

go hard tho...

o6hgg0.jpg

where's the heat? put a shirt on kermit! calvin clein is so played out... jeans are too big... get a belt!

and get that smug look off your face! where's your hair? no rainbow, but aside from your fit, i'm also judging your looks...

p.s. wale sucks! and so do skinny jeans...

word life!

do i have a life outside of NT? LMAO!!! yeah, i really do, got tons of friends, beautiful girls i date, got a dope job, make a lot of money, and just a great life in general... but it sure seems like some of you don't...

i was peepin' NT while on the bike after lifting... makes the time go by faster... i'm on here (simply cuz i love shoes, not here to win a popularity contest) and some music forums in my free time...

i will reply as much as i want... if i know i'm right, and lames are reaching for anything just to try to take shots at me, it's nothing to defend myself...

you cats act like i'm screwing up this thread, like this thread is really about "celebrities wearing heat"... LOL! more than half of this thread is you guys argueing about wale, kanye, other rappers, skinny jeans, and when there is a pic, tearing it down somehow... it's pathetic really... y'all don't wanna let nobody live, just steady playin' critic, like someone appointed you guys the fashion police... meanwhile the people you try to tear down are out here making money and having fun, some of which are trendsetters (which none of you are)...

go hard tho...
U mad??

^^^ no, but is NT? sure seems like it the way cats hate on everything and everybody on here...

p.s. that's about how i look when i'm training for MMA... except i have ed hardy and tap-out gear on...

I understand how easy it is to get off topic, but it ruins threads. Please make your best attempt to stay on topic. Let me remind you that negative posts aboutother NTers puts your membership in jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom