Cement 4 legit check

Hey guys just bid on these and wondering if you can help for a quick legit check

thanks!

Last edited:
Unfortunately those are the only pics the seller has put up and hasn't shipped them yet, are there any other signs to ensure that they are authentic?

Last edited:
Unfortunately those are the only pics the seller has put up and hasn't shipped them yet, are there any other signs to ensure that they are authentic?
Sorry bro we gotta see the dots to tell you more

Real. I'm actually wearing mine right now. On the side of the of the tongue by the mesh under the laces u can see twenty twelve stamped. Tell him to send pics of that. I can send u pics of mine if need a comparison

added the pics requested but couldn't get him to understand to get a good pic of the dots on the tabs so not sure its good enough...

so i just received the pair took more pics if you guys can help confirm they are in fact real or im shipping them back, the pic of the lace plastic tabs dots i compared to my fear pack and they are in fact different...let me know plz. Also whats throwing me off is the smell of the leather is very plastic like not sure if it means anything.

Last edited:
so i just received the pair took more pics if you guys can help confirm they are in fact real or im shipping them back, the pic of the lace plastic tabs dots i compared to my fear pack and they are in fact different...let me know plz. Also whats throwing me off is the smell of the leather is very plastic like not sure if it means anything.
You're comparing a smooth leather shoe to a suede one...

Nono that was only to compare the plastic tabs dots thought they could be comparable...guess not

Back
Top Bottom