Cement Spizikes are in(Pics)

How limited are these suppose to be if they're limited at all? Are they going to be like hte flip 3s? will they be oneastbay/footlocker/footaction/finishline? thanks if you guys can answer ;D

$175 is the reason I never copped a Spiz'ike. To me this is the best colorway I've seen since the original white/red/green pair but it's just toooverpriced for a non sig Jordan shoe.

I'm going to try to use my $200 GiftCard I purchased from Eastbay for $140. According to the website the GiftCard isn't redeemable until after X-Mas,but when I received the giftcard it said "This card is active and ready to be used for purchases made online, by phone or by mail.
Valid at eastbay.com and final-score.com. "

Fresh Pickup Uzzle

I'm feelin these Spiz'ykes!! The price is killin me though...anybody got a discount coupon code?
eyes.gif

Better yet, can anybody adopt me as a family member with a swoosh.com hookup
smokin.gif

I am really on the fence for these. I have the mcdonalds monopoly 20% off coupon so I could pay $140.
Its going to be a hard decision.. because I'm really feeling them, but it feels good to have so much cash in my pocket.

There should be plenty of these to go around, so don't get ran over tomorrow morning in a Black Friday stampede.
laugh.gif

imma honestly say...these are the hottest spizike colorway thats been released...but i cant seem to see myself drop 175 for these..

Can JB just give us cement III's already instead of this frankenstein shoe...The world would be alot happier!

Do spizikes run big or small? Im thinking of getting buying a pair but I dont know which size I should get. I have one Nike dunk low in the size 10 which I use but on most of the other shoes I wear 9,5. Should I get the 9,5 , 10 or 9?

Back
Top Bottom