Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

Damn I never seen these pics before, and people were acting like he just tapped her forehead .. that's a strong *** headbutt :x

I found this interesting

McHugh noted that in a previous hearing, Johnson put his arm around a female prosecutor's shoulders, prompting her to tell him twice not to touch her. The judge also pointed out that when Johnson head-butted his then-wife, Evelyn Lozada of the reality TV show "Basketball Wives," she suffered a three-inch gash on her head that required eight stitches. The judge called those injuries horrific.

Johnson maintains that he wasn't trying to disrespect the courtroom last week and when McHugh spotted him tapping his attorney on the rear it was the third time he had done so that day. He said it was "the way I've always interacted throughout life, just in general."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9398537/chad-johnson-learned-my-lesson-jail

In recent court documents, Johnson claims to only make about $3,000 but allegedly has to pay out $16,525 in monthly child support payments. The 36-year-old former “Dancing With the Stars” favorite also has other monthly obligations, such as $9,063.24 in mortgage payments, $2,500 for food, $2,650 on car expenses, $3,500 on clothing, $250 for grooming, $5,000 on entertainment, $1,000 for pet expenses, plus other miscellaneous ’necessities’ that total $31,154.76.

:smh:

And another one...

Link

And y'all are defending this guy? I mean really? Everyone who said that dude didnt deserve 7 days in jail show yourself so we can all laugh and point

Last edited:
No one was defending him, we were saying what the judge did was wrong.

And obviously she felt the same way because she released him.

L's on L's on L's

Son bust her head to the white meat.
mean.gif
lil mama lookin like chuckie in the one where he gets married

I mean it's easy to look at pictures of a scarred women and feel a certain way.

Son was wilding for what he did, and deserves some form of punishment.

kinda curious of the circumstances of the headbutt though. I'm sure dude didn't do it with the intent of the result.

I mean it's easy to look at pictures of a scarred women and feel a certain way.

Son was wilding for what he did, and deserves some form of punishment.

kinda curious of the circumstances of the headbutt though. I'm sure dude didn't do it with the intent of the result.

Chad is a women beater, this is not the first time he has laid his hands on a female.

Real talk,

I was playing baseball when I was little and let go of the bat and it hit my sister.

Her joint looked exactly like that. :smh:

When she went back and dropped the garbage 30 day sentence. 

Did you actually read the article I posted?

Judges suspend sentences all the time. Criminals get off for good behavior.

She didn't apologize. She didn't say she was wrong. She specifically stated why she did what she did and had him spend seven days in jail. I never thought he was going to spend the full 30 in the first place. She wanted to send him a message. One he might have needed with the way his life is going lately.

Did you actually read the article I posted?

Judges suspend sentences all the time. Criminals get off for good behavior.

She didn't apologize. She didn't say she was wrong. She specifically stated why she did what she did and had him spend seven days in jail. I never thought he was going to spend the full 30 in the first place. She wanted to send him a message. One he might have needed with the way his life is going lately.
I don't really care for arguing semantics.  The original 30 day sentence was excessive, something judge McHugh acknowledged when she released him after just seven days.

Back
Top Bottom