Champs Sports, Footlocker, Footaction - Friends & Family 30% off 12/4 - 12/07

Footlocker and their discount fraud. Everything went back up to retail and hyperdunks are excluded.

just copped an authentic kobe jersey for a little over 120 shipped.
pimp.gif
. second one this season.

i just came back from bellevue square mall here in bellevue, WA. hyperdunks are excluded at footlocker, but the penny 2's are not. champs only had the CDPexcluded. my friend was able to come out with the blk/clear hyperdunks for about 80 bucks.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i just came back from bellevue square mall here in bellevue, WA. hyperdunks are excluded at footlocker, but the penny 2's are not. champs only had the CDP excluded. my friend was able to come out with the blk/clear hyperdunks for about 80 bucks.

did they have 23s from black friday? im going to head there tomorrow after my finals...

I was at the South Coast Plaza Foot Locker tonight....copped some black penny II's for $105. They had CDP 4/19 in size 7.5, 3/20 in another smaller size,8/15, and 2/21. Very few kicks were on sale.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

i just came back from bellevue square mall here in bellevue, WA. hyperdunks are excluded at footlocker, but the penny 2's are not. champs only had the CDP excluded. my friend was able to come out with the blk/clear hyperdunks for about 80 bucks.

did they have 23s from black friday? im going to head there tomorrow after my finals...

champs have all the 23s from blk fri and they are not excluded

First went to Brea Mall to check out Champs & FL. Was looking for the McDavid padded compression shorts, nike basketball shorts and the white, black, &red LBJ VI's. Didn't carry McDavid compression shorts, nike basketball shorts were all garbage, and only had the blue and white LBJ VI's. Ended upat West Covina Mall to get the white, black, & red LBJ VI's, got the last sz. 12 as well. But one of the sales guys at the Brea Mall FL told me theyjust got the all black LBJ VI's this morning and was trying to talk me into getting those over the white, black and red's. They're not excluded forF&F, so if anyone wants them, Brea Mall FL got 'em.

I'm really diggin' the LeBron VI. Played in them last night and they're super light and have great cushioning.
Can't wait for some of the sick colorways coming out!

I picked up a pair of the Penny 2s with the discount for $107 and some change. I would love to pick up those all black LBJs at the price as well.

Originally Posted by 2aMiJr3

Sorry, but the XX3's ARE EXCLUDED as to F&F.

I really think the exclusions are up to the manager some exclude and some still find a code to get u the 30 off

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by 2aMiJr3

Sorry, but the XX3's ARE EXCLUDED as to F&F.
if u r talking about the XX3s selling in Champs at Bellevue Square Mall in WA., i'm 100% sure that they were not excluded, i just bought all 3of them yesterday w/ F&F

ask the managers in the store, not the sales, some of the sales dunno what they r talking about...

^^yeah, the two guys that i happened to talk to said the 23's weren't excluded. from what they told me, they pretty much had a FSR in the bulls and unccolors, but had (i think) a 8 and 9 left in the motorsport ones.

!#* ... I've gone to two Champs and they're excluded at both ...
mad.gif

and yes, I spoke with the higher-ups, not the kids on the floor ...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom