changes to how

If this is a tipping thread, i got 2 questions.

You boys tip on pick up orders? If you do how much?

and do y'all tip ups/fedex drivers doing the holidays? i never knew that was a thing until i seen my secretary do it and she told me she always does it.

Can you guys help me out? I have a student loan of 4K to pay off before the next semester starts....
go to chase get a freedom card with a 10k limit 0 APR for 15 months and do a balance transfer. then just pay it month by month.

If this is a tipping thread, i got 2 questions.

You boys tip on pick up orders? If you do how much?

and do y'all tip ups/fedex drivers doing the holidays? i never knew that was a thing until i seen my secretary do it and she told me she always does it.
pick up orders i just leave whatever change i have so if its like 75 cents or a single or two, i'll leave that.

I never tip for pickup. All they do is hand you the food like at a fast food joint.

You aren't in Europe, you're in the USA and tipping is the custom

If you don't want to tip sit your *** at home

Also do non-tippers let it be known before the service they aren't tipping?

Bruhome time at dennnys this guytook literally 24 minutes to process my debit card . I even offered to use cash. In the end he couldnt get the machine to work so i had to go outside to my car in the rain and get cash

Amd he thinks he deserves a tip :rofl:

If the card isn't processing, how is that his fault ?
Thats not my problem. I had cash and insisted i pay with cash but he kept on saying no dont worry ill get it to work.
So that is his fault for keeping me waiting

18 for a fade...but I just give him the 20. 

15 for a brush cut...and that's all. No tips for the brush cut...

laugh.gif

First time he gave me the fade, and when he finished and told me it was 18...
eek.gif

Man...dude pressed me for a minute talking bout the fade will look good on me.. .
mean.gif

i stopped going to the shop after my barber disappeared. dude went ghost out of nowhere. stop answering my calls and the shop owners as well. we had no clue what happened to him so i just bought my own machine and do it myself now. I'm only giving myself a2 all around anyway so it's worth it saving that bread every 2 weeks.

i stopped going to the shop after my barber disappeared. dude went ghost out of nowhere. stop answering my calls and the shop owners as well. we had no clue what happened to him so i just bought my own machine and do it myself now. I'm only giving myself a2 all around anyway so it's worth it saving that bread every 2 weeks.
Tax Evasion... 

$$$$

Word, if you got the balls to go to restaurant and not tip you should have the balls to let your server know beforehand that you are an uncivilized human being and you will not be tipping.

If you can keep my cup of water or alcohol bev full, then I'll b generous via tip time. Stay hydrated :smokin

Who was ol boy who said he would take the tips his friends left for the servers :rofl:

:rofl:

I seriously doubt these dudes let it be known they aren't tipping before service

I hate tipping but its the price you pay

Ima go out to eat today and not tip just because of you :smokin

This is all your fault. I hope the service is A1 too.

Just because something is a custom doesn't mean it has to be done. There's been a multitude of silly customs in human history.

**** slavery was a custom in the U.S. 
grin.gif
Question why something is instead of just accepting it as it is. If you hate tipping then don't tip.
do you guys tip your barbers?
Of course. He holds the fate of my hairline in his hands
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom