Charcoal fusion 9 and NEW 2009 colorway

Originally Posted by marley

Hate to bring the bad news here but it sounds like those 2K9's aint droppin. Sneakernews said April but they just added this on their site:

Update: We just learned this colorway won't release. Thanks Sam/Kenlu

Via Sneakernews

Oh well! JB just doesn't want to put them out due to how poorly they are selling. I guess they figure there isn't a big enough market or demand for the2K9. Didn't think that colorway was hot anyway.

Originally Posted by 23king24

does anyone notice that the Fusion actually cost more than the OG numbers. What kind of ******edness is going on?
The target consumer wasn't around then though.

thanks for the pics......in my opinion those fusions are better than the rest, wouldnt cop, but definitely nice.as for the 2k9's theyre alright.

thanks for the pics......in my opinion those fusions are better than the rest, wouldnt cop, but definitely nice.as for the 2k9's theyre alright.

Okay so another 2-3 yrs & they'll be done going through i-xx3, making them fusions. What if they start making AJF retros?

BTW: where I'm from they already have fusion xx3 lol

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

the beautiful thing about this shoe is that it looks sooooo close to the original yet will be called "ugly" by everyone. hate is the new hype.
agreed 2 a point....theres still lenty of hype to go around.....

these aint bad but theyre not that close to the og's, i'd say 65-70% tops for similarities.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Okay so another 2-3 yrs & they'll be done going through i-xx3, making them fusions. What if they start making AJF retros?

BTW: where I'm from they already have fusion xx3 lol
I saw fusion XX3 around my way too.
They were the Titanium Mid Fusions and some other yellow mid XX3 Fusions.

Originally Posted by solejordan

if fusions are so ugly why waste time commenting in this thread?
because nt is full of fusion haters who don't want anyone to wear them(ex. post yourself wearing fusions and see the replies) and they knowthese will sell to some degree. eventhough some fusions are really ugly they still happen to make it over 9 pages long which is saying something.

wow oh my gosh
sick.gif

oh, your avy is oh so racist but yet, funny
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm cool... I refuse to pay that much for some Forces with a Jordan sign on them.... I would have to see the 2k9s in person to judge them....

But of all the Illusions, they look the best, which isn't saying much...

Back
Top Bottom