Charcol Fusion IX Detailed Pics

Those are so close to the originals it's frustrating. At first glance you almost want to buy them and then you realize they are a fusion. Come on JB juststick to retros, that's all people want.

i don't know i am digging these fusions a lot i would like the OG charcoal 9 more but a fusion can always bring back old memories

I just saw the Powder Blue Fusion IX's in person today and kinda died a little inside; so close yet so far far away

jordan_og_ix_powder.jpg
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

best fusion i have seen yet... but then again, thats like saying you placed first in the special olympics

Dude what the f**k is your problem thts goin to far bro Thats mean i dnt care what NT says to me but you dnt say that bro its pretty demeaning and offensive

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

best fusion i have seen yet... but then again, thats like saying you placed first in the special olympics

Dude what the f**k is your problem thts goin to far bro Thats mean i dnt care what NT says to me but you dnt say that bro its pretty demeaning and offensive

relax man, its a joke, a figure of speech... i meant nothing by it, and frankly if stuff like that bothers you, you might want to take your 86 posts and joinanother website cause people on here are ruthless when it comes to making jokes... YES JOKES... http://photobucket.com/images/chill out

Back
Top Bottom