Chargeback on paypal

Pretty much. I'm thinking about how to handle his account. Maybe I'll leave negative feedback for all sellers to see and steer clear of him.
Ban his account or his IP. We don't need that scum to be apart of the community. I'm getting threatened that I'll be banned for calling someone an idiot(after they made an idiotic statement) and this guy is here scamming dudes. He should be banned.

Pretty much. I'm thinking about how to handle his account. Maybe I'll leave negative feedback for all sellers to see and steer clear of him.
Ban his account or his IP. We don't need that scum to be apart of the community. I'm getting threatened that I'll be banned for calling someone an idiot(after they made an idiotic statement) and this guy is here scamming dudes. He should be banned.

He's more of a bitter buyer than a scammer IMO.

they wouldnt let me pick up the package until I paid the $25. Otherwise they send it back
tumblr_mdve663jg01ro2vj6o1_500.gif

Where dey do dat at doe?

I guess you learn something new everyday, b. 

I'd ban him from the buy sell forum at least. This is a little beyond being a bad buyer. Dude is costing people money and going against standard protocol

wait so you can just walk to the post office and tell them that your buyer will foot the bill for shipping and they will actually ship it and have the receiver pay before getting the package?

I'd ban him from the buy sell forum at least. This is a little beyond being a bad buyer. Dude is costing people money and going against standard protocol

I'll definitely look into the option. I'm not sure we can ban from a specific forum section anymore and I'm not sure what all that would resolve. Leaving a strong enough feedback attached to his account for everyone to see, especially from an admin, will be better than banning any account.

Rock Deep going to Rock Deep. Oops, I mean mrmakemoney going to mrmakemoney. Only scumbags do what he did.

I'll definitely look into the option. I'm not sure we can ban from a specific forum section anymore and I'm not sure what all that would resolve. Leaving a strong enough feedback attached to his account for everyone to see, especially from an admin, will be better than banning any account.

True, I guess at the end it's about letting people know to stay away from this guy but he could always just make a new account.

True, I guess at the end it's about letting people know to stay away from this guy but he could always just make a new account.

And you already know how hard that is to keep the same user from constantly creating new accounts.

I mean, the only guaranteed solution is me going to his house and taking away his ability to use the Internet :lol:

If a thread wasn't created indicating that he was trying to skate away with the shoes, he wouldn't have sent back dudes shoes. Don't get me wrong, OP probably wore the shoes until they were beat and listed the condition as something else. However, he should have sent back the shoes once he saw that he got back the money.

If a thread wasn't created indicating that he was trying to skate away with the shoes, he wouldn't have sent back dudes shoes. Don't get me wrong, OP probably wore the shoes until they were beat and listed the condition as something else. However, he should have sent back the shoes once he saw that he got back the money.

The seller could have contacted me about the issue and I would have made some moves myself. This isn't the first time a seller and buyer had issues.

The cash on delivery is new tho.

Yoooo you got flagged/meth'd for the same **** too :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom