Chargeback on paypal

If he had your number why didnt he text you instead of emailing/contacting paypal?

Or did he text you and you just ignored it?

Haven't stolen anything. I will admit to being petty though. Dude wants this to be smooth after making me jump through hoops. I disagree with that course of action. I jump, you jump.

You got your money back and haven't sent back the shoes. You've stolen them. What hoops did you jump? You're the buyer, you have your money back after you "complained" and tried to pull a fast one via credit back. Some "hoops". You're just a broke kid.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with stealing the shoes? You can blah blah blah all you want, you have your money, send back the shoes
If I buy a shirt from walmart online and they said it's brand new or in good condition, then I receive the shirt and find out it's been used and wrinked/stained,etc. then I try to hit up walmart for a refund, but they don't want to refund me but instead blame it on me by saying "you know what you were getting when you bought it", what do you expect me to do?

I'm goona go try to get my money back another way but walmart didn't want to help or refund me at all and wanted to screw me by telling me to just take the loss, why should I give walmart back the shirt when they obviously tried to screw me and I had to find another way to get my money back so I don't get screwed. Walmart in this case would be shady as hell.

Last edited:
Dude didn't have to do anything but answer his door for USPS and he talking about jump through hoops

:lol:

Usually thieves are broke so it makes sense

If I buy a shirt from walmart online and they said it's brand new or in good condition, then I receive the shirt and find out it's been used and wrinked/stained,etc. then I try to hit up walmart for a refund, but they don't want to refund me but instead blame it on me by saying "you know what you were getting when you bought it", what do you expect me to do?

If I get my money back from the CC company but walmart didn't want to help or refund me at all and wanted to screw me by telling me to just take the loss, why should I give walmart back the shirt when they obviously tried to screw me and I had to find another way to get my money back so I don't get screwed. Walmart in this case would be shady as hell.

cue the kobe wtf .gif :smh:

Haven't stolen anything. I will admit to being petty though. Dude wants this to be smooth after making me jump through hoops. I disagree with that course of action. I jump, you jump.
As someone who is a long time eBayer and Paypal user, I definitely understand your situation and understand your actions although as you said though as well, it is petty.

Dude didn't have to do anything but answer his door for USPS and he talking about jump through hoops

laugh.gif

Usually thieves are broke so it makes sense
^truth

this guy working so hard to keep his $160 come up

Paypal won't do anything. If you've already lost the chargeback claim there is no way of getting your money back.

When using paypal always ask the buyer to send the payment as gift to friends and family. They can still chargeback but it significantly reduces their chance of winning the dispute.

Your fault for not checking your email. If the buyer sends payment as "paymen for services" they have a waiting period that allows them to chargeback the claim.

Make sure that if you accept a service payment that you provide a tracking number and have the buyer confirm to paypal that he has received the item.

Keep screenshots or print out the tracking number and information. If you can prove they've received your service you'll win any dispute most of the time.

If I get my money back from the CC company but walmart didn't want to help or refund me at all and wanted to screw me by telling me to just take the loss, why should I give walmart back the shirt when they obviously tried to screw me and I had to find another way to get my money back so I don't get screwed. Walmart in this case would be shady as hell.

This is the dumbest attempt at a comparison that I've ever heard. I'm gonna chalk it up to you not reading anything posted

This has to be some of the pettiest **** I have ever seen.

Both of you ****ed up.

Just give him back his beat up shoes; you've made your point. Nothing to gain from keeping a pair of shoes you dont care about or wont wear. Now if you do decide to wear them you are a thief...

You all can have your opinions, it's expected. The hoop was having to engage a third party and wait while a decision is made. I filed my dispute after dude didn't want to cooperate and won. Tried to handle this differently; it didn't work. Again, I haven't stolen anything, just haven't complied with a request at this point. If dude think this helps though, by all means go on.

Where are the text where the buyer tries to contact the seller? :nerd:

Wait if OP says that paypal was sending him e-mails for the refund to his old e-mail then how did he even know about the chargeback or make the deal in the first place through paypal? Wouldn't paypal send e-mails to the same e-mail that you log in with? Doesn't add up OP.

We need answers!

Last edited:
Is the guy who filed a false chargeback claim in this thread?

Send the shoes back. Remember your information is public now.

Wouldn't want a bunch of pizzas being delivered to your door right?

Last edited:
This is the dumbest attempt at a comparison that I've ever heard. I'm gonna chalk it up to you not reading anything posted
Alright
laugh.gif

Dude tried to work it out with OP, and OP didn't want to refund the dude, so dude got his money back another way because OP didn't want to work it out and wanted to keep the money for the shoes after the dude didn't want the shoes. Can't even blame dude for the charge back, but keeping the shoes after getting your money back is petty as hell.

Last edited:
Alright :lol:

Dude tried to work it out with OP, and OP didn't want to refund the dude, so dude got his money back another way because OP didn't want to work it out and wanted to keep the money for the shoes after the dude didn't want the shoes. Can't even blame dude for the charge back, but keeping the shoes after getting your money back is petty as hell.

Where was any of this said in any of the texts? You're taking the thief's word on it? Once you file a claim the funds you sent become held in the sellers account or the account goes negative. The seller doesn't have to manually send anything back. It's up to the seller to either agree to it or provide evidence that he's not in the wrong (tracking, proof of deleivery, ect)The buyer is already caught in a lie. The buyer went via credit card charge back for a reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom