Charles Barkley sits down with Anfernee Hardaway

Damn, I never thought this dude would age, but he has..
tired.gif

Peep the one with KJ too, very cool.
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron, Wade, or Melo gettinginjured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif

the magic needs to get him a job in the organization...imagine if he didnt get hurt..all of the kobe vs penny head to head matchups FTW

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron or Wade or Melo getting injured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif

Pretty Much...

*Knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by yungmatt

703FlipFiend wrote:

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron or Wade or Melo getting injured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif

Pretty Much...

*Knocks on wood*

u know! scratch my _ off that !!$%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

frown.gif
frown.gif
So sad. For the young heads, just imagine Lebron, Wade, or Melo getting injured now and never really playing again. That's how us Penny fans feel
tired.gif

Pefect discription. What Could've Been
frown.gif
tired.gif

Appreciated.
smh.gif
@ Orlando, for pretty much ignoring this dude. Nick Anderson was honored, why not Penny?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Appreciated.
smh.gif
@ Orlando, for pretty much ignoring this dude. Nick Anderson was honored, why not Penny?
knicks traded him back to orlando and they cut him
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My fav player from my childhood. So sad that players with great skills have their careers cut short because of dumb freak injuries. Grant Hill is another.

Back
Top Bottom