Charles Hamilton being told how to be a man for 11 minutes...lol

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Damn...that was so much real truth in there to the point that I basically was motivated to do something today. 
pimp.gif

Seriously.

real talk this made me go back listen to pink lava lamp...and its soooo underrated...real quality music
but I feel bad for dude, interesting point saying he's the next lil B... I kinda agree though, feel like he has something good coming his way...somebody will give dude another chance

real talk this made me go back listen to pink lava lamp...and its soooo underrated...real quality music
but I feel bad for dude, interesting point saying he's the next lil B... I kinda agree though, feel like he has something good coming his way...somebody will give dude another chance

I was probably dude's biggest fan on here. He made BEAUTIFUL hip-hop. I couldn't wait for him to blow up, but man *$+% just hit the fan once, and went downhill from there..

Dude is definitely an idiot, I would have copped Pink Lavalamp 2x. Hopefully he can get *$+% straight cuz man, that *$+% is depressing.

I'll leave this here,
30t6p3b.gif
@ the potential

grin.gif

I was probably dude's biggest fan on here. He made BEAUTIFUL hip-hop. I couldn't wait for him to blow up, but man *$+% just hit the fan once, and went downhill from there..

Dude is definitely an idiot, I would have copped Pink Lavalamp 2x. Hopefully he can get *$+% straight cuz man, that *$+% is depressing.

I'll leave this here,
30t6p3b.gif
@ the potential

grin.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Damn...that was so much real truth in there to the point that I basically was motivated to do something today. 
pimp.gif

Seriously.

Took some pics for a homie and he aint say %##+ about paying me. Now I may have to hold his %##+, I need money.

Originally Posted by toast1985

pimp.gif

Seriously.

Took some pics for a homie and he aint say %##+ about paying me. Now I may have to hold his %##+, I need money.

i remember that video a while back of Charles trying to get at Big Sean for not making the XXL freshman cover...
now look at them #%@#*%

roll.gif

i remember that video a while back of Charles trying to get at Big Sean for not making the XXL freshman cover...
now look at them #%@#*%

roll.gif

Its amazing how many times this dude said the n word lmao. But on the real tho I dont feel sorry 4 this guy AT ALL, he had an opportunity that many people would give anything for and he blew it. It's not all about money but money is what allows you to keep doing what your doing in this industry. CH is pathetic and really needs to get it together, not for the music industry but for his life in general. Like his boy was saying, he need to stop actin like a hood dude and be somebody before something worse happens.

Its amazing how many times this dude said the n word lmao. But on the real tho I dont feel sorry 4 this guy AT ALL, he had an opportunity that many people would give anything for and he blew it. It's not all about money but money is what allows you to keep doing what your doing in this industry. CH is pathetic and really needs to get it together, not for the music industry but for his life in general. Like his boy was saying, he need to stop actin like a hood dude and be somebody before something worse happens.

Everyone needs a friend like this dude in the video, man.

Instead of having friends who bring you down or let you get away with coasting, everyone needs a dude who will kick your #&* verbally.

Everyone needs a friend like this dude in the video, man.

Instead of having friends who bring you down or let you get away with coasting, everyone needs a dude who will kick your #&* verbally.

Originally Posted by trhee

Is that mixtape any good?

Thats what I wanna know. If its a whole mixtape with him rapping about guns and drugs I would actually download it. I dont think anyone has actually heard it tho.

Originally Posted by trhee

Is that mixtape any good?

Thats what I wanna know. If its a whole mixtape with him rapping about guns and drugs I would actually download it. I dont think anyone has actually heard it tho.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I'll leave this here,
30t6p3b.gif
@ the potential

grin.gif
wow man...that was dope...Rappin 4 Tay - i'll be around is one of my favorite joints

hope CH makes a comeback

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I'll leave this here,
30t6p3b.gif
@ the potential

grin.gif
wow man...that was dope...Rappin 4 Tay - i'll be around is one of my favorite joints

hope CH makes a comeback

anyone get a count on how many times dude said the N word? I couldn't sit through it cuz that guy was annoying me. I feel bad for CH cuz he has a lot of good $%$ out there, just his mass push of mixtapes he's bound to have some bad, and some horrible songs. But digging through his projects dude has some gold, he's a mad genius, literally. He's way out there but his music and production (not to mention sampling) is
pimp.gif
just download hamiltoninstrumentals DOPE!

anyone get a count on how many times dude said the N word? I couldn't sit through it cuz that guy was annoying me. I feel bad for CH cuz he has a lot of good $%$ out there, just his mass push of mixtapes he's bound to have some bad, and some horrible songs. But digging through his projects dude has some gold, he's a mad genius, literally. He's way out there but his music and production (not to mention sampling) is
pimp.gif
just download hamiltoninstrumentals DOPE!

Back
Top Bottom