Charlie Sheen has HIV

Idk, i haven't been to ATL in a few years and never been to twin peaks but the hooters on Peachtree had the wackest girls of any hooters Ive been to

Supposedly a video of him sucking up another man while smoking crack is out there :x

Last edited:
So I guess all the racist HIV black stereotypes jokes can stop now from white internet trolls?

So I guess all the racist HIV black stereotypes jokes can stop now from white internet trolls?

You will be surprised how many of those are actually black folks. I remember when Hilfiger spent all that money to find out who started the rumor about him not wanting black folks wearing his clothes. He traced it back to an black frat.

I used to work at an university and the school had an confessions page on facebook where people could post annomynously. Someone kept posting about the black student body. We investigated and found out it was a black student.

We had a bomb threat on campus and a note said things negative things about the black and arab stubent body. FBI came and immediately went straight for the black student muslims. sure enough it was one of them. Former student that had gotten kicked out.

Back
Top Bottom