Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

I just don't understand what is wrong with a male wearing a dress. Articles of clothing have no gender.

If you really think about it, why don't men wear dresses??? 
It would be nice to have something light that lets the air flow in the summer

I wouldn't wear a dress because I don't want bigots and insecure men to bother me. But inherently speaking, I actually wouldn't mind rocking dresses. 

I mean I think we are moving in that direction anyways, I can't wait till it's more socially acceptable so I can let the nuts breathe. But don't sit here and act like the problem with wearing a dress is the person wearing the dress, the problem is idiots who have a problem with it. 
nah that's not why...stop lying.  

Last edited:
Its for a movie duh. He wants to do ballet but it's only for girls. So he infiltrates the acclaimed ballet company and stuns them not knowing she is a he. And once they find out they can't do anything becuase not only is he black but he wants to be a girl. Covers all the agendas. Oscars and ****. Watch.

those aren't dresses though...

at least the ones this thread is about.

and  you won't wear a dress because of what other people think.

but you are sooo intelligent. you shouldn't be worried about what people think of you. any intelligent man knows this.  

Last edited:
That's what I tell people who say that SJW nonsense,:lol: jeez I'm such a bad person...caring about other peoples civil rights n what not. How dare I?:smh:  

Same cat has the nerve to call trans people mentally ill, but somehow turns around and labels me a "keyboard warrior/SJW" as if I'm the ****** up one :smh:

calm down 
eyes.gif

but he made the distinction

There are still other flaws in the arguments you've made too. Many traits persist in the population that aren't beneficial. I'm still not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying you condescendingly use science when you should present your arguments with holes it more humbly.
You're not disagreeing, but you're pointing out flaws in my argument without actually giving concrete exampls or saying anything substantial. There are many traits that aren''t beneficial but there are many traits we assume aren't beneficially that actually evolved to confer some benefit.

Eg. the sickle cell trait.

Stop playing this one foot in one foot out type of discourse.
I don't have the answers Sway, but I'm not like you fronting like I do. I'm just pointing out flaws in what you're saying. How am I not saying anything substantial, that seems like just a convenient way to dismiss the many points I did make and bring up. You're literally relating mating habits of species that are nowhere near us on a phylogenic tree and stating that we have traits of homosexuality from common ancestors that we share with them. These are animals with mating habits and environmental pressures that are nothing like ours and that you can't prove our last common ancestor with them had homosexuality as a trait that was adapted for. My interest was in a scientific discussion but its not happening here so I'm half-assign this response. You also conveniently excluded and didn't even give a single counterpoint or entertain the possibility of something i brought up in that block of text you erased from that quote you made. That traits can come from convergent evolution.

Also the reason inbreeding is a problem is that there are genetic traits that are still here after countless generations of evolution that have persisted through and not been eradicated from the gene pool. Traits that don't serve any benefit.

But you can go back to debating scientific points with people you have to tell to pick up a 100-level biology book since it seems to suit you better.

Last edited:
pretty common to see polynesian men wearing lavalavas, there's even formal version that they wear to church etc..

Lol.. it just takes 1 mideval gown from the Ye and they'll start stocking budget kings wear at h&m.
Dont dare him to go there

Back
Top Bottom