Charlotte Air Jordan 3 To Release All-Star 2017

Aw man.... i can see it now.... Black Cement 3s are gonna start being called All Star 3s
mean.gif
blame dino if that's the case 
laugh.gif

I'm lowkey mad this thread a year early

Because Now I gotta be hype all year till ASG :smh:

Dino can't go dropping bombs like this so early in 2016

Hope it is the black cement 3s. Will be that much closer to retirement! Then we wait for the white cements and then I can bow out

Please let this be good, i will  be very upset if they muck my fav Jordan
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm hoping you all get your prayers answered and they're black cements but with a different name a la Columbia 4s= Legend Blue 4s...

But I  kinda want to see the reaction on this thread if ASG 3 is "a new spin on a classic" a la Tinker Hatfield Alt Olympic 7 
roll.gif

It's a great time to be a Jordan head for sure...

The Space Jam XI's with Concord...Nike Air TB III's...Nike Air Metallic V's.........................................................................

Then these here pop up too...Gives me hope that my grail (Shadow 10 with "45" stitching) is going to be purchasable sooner rather than later...

The end is near for this old cat yall...

Aw man.... i can see it now.... Black Cement 3s are gonna start being called All Star 3s :smh:

Yeah, I hate that. Just like the Black/Red XIIs being called Flu Games, and White/Black XIIIs being called He Got Games. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm hoping you all get your prayers answered and they're black cements but with a different name a la Columbia 4s= Legend Blue 4s...

But I  kinda want to see the reaction on this thread if ASG 3 is "a new spin on a classic" a la Tinker Hatfield Alt Olympic 7 :rofl:  

what if its those What the 3s that surfaced online the other day
View media item 1946977

Last edited:
Might be a theme sneaker
2016 ASG was in Toronto (ovo 10s)
2015 ASG NY (b.o.b and Statue 10s)
2014 New Orleans those Gumbo kicks dropped

2017 ASG will be in Charlotte NC

Jordan owns the Hornets

Might drop the Charlotte 3s

Do hope it is BC3s

Last edited: