Charlotte Nt'ers

Just touched down here for a week, where to eat , party and chill? I'm in center city. Save the jokes about sending me to the hoodest areas where they shoot the first 48, thanks.

The original Macs Speedshop. Good ribs and beer.

Last edited:
Unfortunate.

Restaurants and bars on top of restaurants and bars so now im just waiting for nightfall I guess ..

Last edited:
Damn, maybe you'll catch a few leftover straggler thots and d list celebs from the weekend.

Epicentre and uptown are good bets to have pretty much anything you want.

The name of the restaurant is escaping me at this second but they have weird combinations like burgers and sushi. Great reviews but have yet to check it out

Im staying at epicentre. Did bubble monday, whiskey river and tilt last night. They were okay but closed at 2 with minimal talent. Tonight, perfect weather and teh streets are baron. Cant wait to get home.

I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to hit up Whiskey River or Tilt on ANY night. But can't even lie, i've hit WR on a friday night and it was Live. I haven't hit Bubble yet but heard good things about it. Very few places are Live Sunday-Wednesday though, unless you hit up places that have more of a college crowd from the teenagers coming in from UNC Charlotte or Queens University. Thursday-Sunday brunch is when places get madd crowded. Charlotte isn't a tourist-type city, so other than Bankers and other professionals in from out of town, everyone you see in the streets actually lives here. The Hornets play Toronto on Friday night, that's where me and the Misses will be, will probably hit the Ritz after and watch the groupies swoon...

But if you're wanting to stay in Uptown proper, hit up the following places.

Suite

View media item 1432436
RiRa's

View media item 1432441
Oakroom

View media item 1432452
Label

View media item 1432546
Fahrenheit (Food)

View media item 1432456
BLT Ritz Carlton (Food)

View media item 1432463
Bentley's on 27th (Food)

View media item 1432466

If you wanna get away from Uptown, 3 of my favorite spots.

Whitewater Center

View media item 1432494
Brazwells Pub

View media item 1432513
The Peculiar Rabbit

View media item 1432517

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom