Cheap Airfare?

One-way as low as*$59*Restrictions and exclusions apply. 21-day advance purchase required.
Seats and days limited. Select markets. Book 2/15-3/7.

Southwest Airlines | Book Flights, Make Reservations & Plan a Trip

One-way as low as*$59*Restrictions and exclusions apply. 21-day advance purchase required.
Seats and days limited. Select markets. Book 2/15-3/7.

Southwest Airlines | Book Flights, Make Reservations & Plan a Trip

You book Seattle yet?

Southwest Vacations Semi-Annual Sale - Save Up to $500 On Flight/Hotel Packages For Travel Thru September - Book by April 4, 2022
https://slickdeals.net/f/15665818-s...-september-book-by-april-4-2022?src=catpagev2

Avis Car Rental Promo Codes SPRING/SUMMER 2022

Southwest Vacations Semi-Annual Sale - Save Up to $500 On Flight/Hotel Packages For Travel Thru September - Book by April 4, 2022
https://slickdeals.net/f/15665818-s...-september-book-by-april-4-2022?src=catpagev2

Avis Car Rental Promo Codes SPRING/SUMMER 2022
Yo, I'm gonna compare these deals to Costco Travel packages and prob book a trip since my bday is in a few months

The available dates aren't bad at all and also it's cheaper flying out of Long Beach instead of LAX to Hawaii :wow:

I hate LAX and have always wanted to fly out of LB, I never have and I've lived like across the street from it for 7 years out of my life lol

Yo, I'm gonna compare these deals to Costco Travel packages and prob book a trip since my bday is in a few months

The available dates aren't bad at all and also it's cheaper flying out of Long Beach instead of LAX to Hawaii :wow:

I hate LAX and have always wanted to fly out of LB, I never have and I've lived like across the street from it for 7 years out of my life lol

Great airport - no wait at all

Only flew out of LB for a trip to Seattle a few years back
JetBlue was delayed and we got credit which essentially covered the flight cost, so shout out to them

Don’t they have a curfew? Like no flights after 9pm or something
I have no clue lol, maybe that's why. I went during the day and it was a f'n breeze, I was honestly shocked. I had never experienced an airport like that

But also Ontario was quick too. I flew in there from Dallas when I moved back

Southwest Airlines is offering 40% Off Select Flights when you apply promo code FALL40. Valid for travel August 16 to November 5, 2022.

Southwest Airlines is offering 40% Off Select Flights when you apply promo code FALL40. Valid for travel August 16 to November 5, 2022.

Used this for a flight to Atlanta for later this year.

Flights been the same as ever for me if not cheaper.

Flew to south fl for the dirt probably because off season and atl to msp was like 250 for a basic broke boi ticket.

Back
Top Bottom