Check in if you are NOT voting today (and eligible to)

lets see how many intelligent people we have here

i am not voting and probably never will in my lifetime

voting=biggest waste of time ever

P.S. this isnt for people who cant vote or have voted. this is for people smart enough to know it doesnt matter who the president is

indifferent.gif

after the florida incident...i decided im not going to vote...may sound ignorant and naive but that is just the way i feel about it

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

after the florida incident...i decided im not going to vote...may sound ignorant and naive but that is just the way i feel about it
indifferent.gif
you are needed the most

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

P.S. this isnt for people who cant vote or have voted. this is for people smart enough to not waste their time at the polls
I've figured out why our country is so
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
up.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Any state that has electronic polling places is susceptible to cheating/corruption.

That's what happen in florida.

I didn't vote today and i'm registered and eligible.
I'm even a Political Science major, I just have realized that voting is the technique used
to convince the laymen that they "have a voice." '00 and '04 were fraudulent why would this election be any different?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

P.S. this isnt for people who cant vote or have voted. this is for people smart enough to not waste their time at the polls
I've figured out why our country is so
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
up.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

it took me 10 minutes to vote. literally. no lines, no hassles, no questions asked, walked into the booth, voted and i was out. waste of time? ..

in a state like ny i heard it's useless to vote. also have a big test tmr can't waste 2 min to vote...but i just wasted a whole day on theinternet...smh @ me.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Any state that has electronic polling places is susceptible to cheating/corruption.

That's what happen in florida.
How old are you? What happened in Florida had little to do with electronic polling.

I am sick of the BS saying you don't have a right to complain, etc. if you don't vote. We all pay taxes! That is our right to complain.

I voted, by the way
laugh.gif

But I don't hold anything against those who choose not to.

Nah the lines were too long but luckily I got a text message that said I can vote tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom