Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

^

i was watching that auction too, i was about to cop them as well but like always got high i forgot the auction was ending.. good price. ive been waiting to tryand grab one around the price myself to replace my old beat up pair.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by derekdru

I just got my pair (sz12) for $120 shipped off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260262519612&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016

I am happy with that.
I'm glad you got it for cheap. Reseller was probably thinking he was gonna cake off that, but got only $103. Good for you!

Lucky for gettin them that cheap. Now the same seller is selling a sz 12 for 160 BIN
laugh.gif
He knew he got ripped off the last time.

I'm always skeptical buying shoes but especially running shoes on Ebay.....I've been burned on some shox before.

Eastbaya vault: We're sorry, but Nike Men's Air Max 95 , size 09.5 (product 09048072) is currently out of stock and no longer available.

I'm still tryin to get rid of my extra pair of 10.5

Finally got mine! And i'm glad I don't listen to NT because these run true to size, smh at yall saying they run small. I love em, bring on theInfrareds!!

Man only size 11 left. I needed a size 12. Re-sellers lurking here again or was there a limited size run ?

BMORE!!!!!!! DTLR Owings Mills just had a restock. Prob only 1-2 per size tho.
and no they dont do phone orders to every1 who is about 2 ask.

Back
Top Bottom