Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

damn it.
mad.gif

any chance these hit NDC / Swoosh again?

F*CK! I hope I didn't miss out on this qs. I need to cop at retail.

Does anyone know if NDC is going to get 'em again?

Is this going to be in Champs, FootAction, anywhere besides boutiques.

I NEED THESE!

Just got these yesterday for retail at Neo 39. Don't sleep, they just got their shipment yesterday.

^^^^ FRIEND, they are truly a quickstrike indeed! Proper put them on the shelf yesterday with no fanfare. (They always like to drop releases with no fanfarebecause they hate hypebeasts phone bombing their shop!)
laugh.gif
When I boughtmine, no one was in the store! I believe all quickstrike accounts are receiving 24 pairs. im expecting the Infareds to drop this summer .
wink.gif

Attic just got another shipment of Neon 95s!
Full size run, hit them up because they do take phone orders, and always charge box price.

I was very lucky to have ordered from sneakerhead.com. I was always a few minutes or a hour late with the whole NDC drop. It kept pissing me off. Hopefully myorder goes all the way through and they ship out the right pair.

Got mines today...I think these are a QS to release along with the AF1 versions this saturday, just a thought.

thanks a lot "kicksiscrack". got the last pair in my size at commonwealth. word to your mother.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

they're up. check the for sale link in my sig. they are listed for exactly what I paid for them
Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I am about to list my extra size 11 and 11.5

dude we'll see you in a month.. you're gonna get suspended for a month for those posts .. no selling outside of buy/sell
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom