chevy Caprice?

Been thinkn about coppn me a chevy caprice and hooking it up, How reliable are these cars and how much you guys think I can cop about a 93-96 for?
I was thinkin about throwin some 22's on it and a system any suggestions on either?

Been thinkn about coppn me a chevy caprice and hooking it up, How reliable are these cars and how much you guys think I can cop about a 93-96 for?
I was thinkin about throwin some 22's on it and a system any suggestions on either?

im not really feeling the box chevys like that, IDK why, but ive heard good things about the impalas

im not really feeling the box chevys like that, IDK why, but ive heard good things about the impalas

Your best bet is to find a clean, relatively low mileage Impala that needs no work. Getting a Caprice that needs a paint job and other things will be a headache. Find a nice, solid Impala SS: throw some wheels on it and put a system in it. Save yourself the headaches. Whats your budget?

Your best bet is to find a clean, relatively low mileage Impala that needs no work. Getting a Caprice that needs a paint job and other things will be a headache. Find a nice, solid Impala SS: throw some wheels on it and put a system in it. Save yourself the headaches. Whats your budget?

smh.get a real chevy impala. 96 SS, id keep the rims stock and throw a LS6 in the engine bay mated with a 6 speed ******

smh.get a real chevy impala. 96 SS, id keep the rims stock and throw a LS6 in the engine bay mated with a 6 speed ******

I had a 95 Caprice it ran good, the motor in them things are bulletproof. The only flaw is that they eat gas

Ask him?
laugh.gif

I had a 95 Caprice it ran good, the motor in them things are bulletproof. The only flaw is that they eat gas

I love all of these cars.... Defiantly a tough car.... I wouldn't buy one already hooked up though.... Try to find one from a older person or couple... Usually those were takin care of .... My buddy is on his 2nd....havnt had any problems yet... The price depends on where you are located... I'm hunting for a 96 impala as we speak.... I gotta 07 mercury marauder a few years back that still only have 45'000 miles
On it...

I love all of these cars.... Defiantly a tough car.... I wouldn't buy one already hooked up though.... Try to find one from a older person or couple... Usually those were takin care of .... My buddy is on his 2nd....havnt had any problems yet... The price depends on where you are located... I'm hunting for a 96 impala as we speak.... I gotta 07 mercury marauder a few years back that still only have 45'000 miles
On it...

^If you want a decent one you gonna end up paying 2500 and up, don't buy no junk. I seen alot of garbage ones away where i live that need work done on them so take your time looking for one

^If you want a decent one you gonna end up paying 2500 and up, don't buy no junk. I seen alot of garbage ones away where i live that need work done on them so take your time looking for one

For that price you can find a clean bubble but you're gonna have to look where do you live? That can play a big part in the price and quality, my best advice would be to find a old person wanting to sell theirs

You can find some real gems with senior citizens, most of them bought the cars new and they rarely drive them now

For that price you can find a clean bubble but you're gonna have to look where do you live? That can play a big part in the price and quality, my best advice would be to find a old person wanting to sell theirs

You can find some real gems with senior citizens, most of them bought the cars new and they rarely drive them now

Back
Top Bottom