chevy Caprice?

Damn los was thinking like me, if you can find a clean bubble then paint won't be to bad, because body work rapes your pockets

I would avoid cars that are already hooked up,

Like shine said throw a ls6 in that !*%+*

Damn los was thinking like me, if you can find a clean bubble then paint won't be to bad, because body work rapes your pockets

I would avoid cars that are already hooked up,

Like shine said throw a ls6 in that !*%+*

You'll be hard pressed to find a clean Impala SS on that budget....not impossible, but not likely.
And stop telling this man to put in an LS6....thats not even close to being within budget.

You'll be hard pressed to find a clean Impala SS on that budget....not impossible, but not likely.
And stop telling this man to put in an LS6....thats not even close to being within budget.

I want a '95 Impala SS
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ hooking up junkers like this...save your money. nothing looks dumber than an old $## car sitting on 22s

roll.gif
@ hooking up junkers like this...save your money. nothing looks dumber than an old $## car sitting on 22s

Why do yall keep saying im not about that life? %++ are yall talkin about? So everybody that drive a chevy is a dopeboy or something? Is that what yall are insinuating ? But IDC im gonna get it because I like it

Why do yall keep saying im not about that life? %++ are yall talkin about? So everybody that drive a chevy is a dopeboy or something? Is that what yall are insinuating ? But IDC im gonna get it because I like it

Back
Top Bottom