Chicago 10s Legit Check -- Thanks in advance

Bought off ebay... Two reasons why I am asking for a legit check are:

1. The tags say that these shoes were made 26 days apart? which i dont think I have ever seen before...

2. The material on the shoes is somewhat different. On one shoe the Tumbled leather upper is very heavily grooved and raised and is lizardy. While the other shoe is a very light tumbled leather... while you can see its tumbled design, the groves and raised feeling are no where near the other shoes... and also it is so smooth on the toe box it almost looks like regular leather.

my prod dates say 8/9/11-9/30/11..

Looks good pretty much except that R shoe looks a little choppy IMO too.. This pair possibly could be some pre-release joints bc of your date being earlier maybe? This could explain the "quickie" look and inconsistencies in them. Or just one of them JB QC issues..  IDK.. 

Last edited:
Yea thanks man... Im not sure either, the only real problem with them is the difference in the leather of the upper... but seeing as how the shoes were produced on different dates maybe they used different material and that is why it looks like that

I honestly cant tell that toe box is so weird one looks like tumbled leather which the other looks like just a smooth leather that is the only weird thing i see i actually bought a replica chicago 10 when i first got back into the shoe game(didnt know they became so prevalent lol) but the tongues look indented the fakes look like a soft indent the jordan behind tongue is white on most fakes its multi colored like the tag on tongue the tongues checker pattern are different colors but that could be a lighting change or another reason why they were made at different times laces look thick so thats good as well honestly cant tell maybe one was a B grade and got through the system is all i can think of Id steer clear though

Thanksbro... Thats what I'm thinking too because they both look good everywhere else except the toe box... probably just a mistake on Jordan brands side... I can't believe a fake would be so close to perfection and mess up on just the toe box lmao

Back
Top Bottom