Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Does anybody know who this Vincent goodwill or something like that is?! A Bulls writer/reporter?!

Yup bulls insider / reporter for CSN Chicago. Always on for the CSN games does the interviews / halftime talk from the sidelines sometimes when asked with questions by Purdue and Schinowski . Why what happened?

Last edited:
None of these reporters for the Bulls believes in the bulls. Especially Nick Fridell.

KC Johnson, I could probably mess with.

Not sure if this guy is with us or against us! Lol! just watched a interview with him saying he doesn't think we are ready for Gstate the cavs and the road trip. It's just annoying after awhile.

this guy is the worst. no insight or analysis. no clue. almost makes me appreciate friedell

kc and sam smith are the two bulls reporters i like to read

went to the game in Atlanta last week, got autographs from D-Rose, Hinrich, Gasol, Brooks, Mirotic, and Coach Pete Myers.

they got blown out though

lots of bulls fans in ATL

got some pics i'll post once i get them uploaded to the computer

Not sure if this guy is with us or against us! Lol! just watched a interview with him saying he doesn't think we are ready for Gstate the cavs and the road trip. It's just annoying after awhile.

this guy is the worst. no insight or analysis. no clue. almost makes me appreciate friedell

kc and sam smith are the two bulls reporters i like to read

yep anyone else gets ignored. They are just collecting checks

Rose and Portis showed up....Jimmy showed up late.

Everyone else was absent :smh:

Last edited:
Rose and Portis showed up....Jimmy showed up late.

Everyone else was absent :smh:

Jimmy's points came through a concentrated effort to force the offense through him in the 3rd quarter. Fred went predominantly to the 2/4 pick and roll on the right side of the court for Jimmy to score.

Once again Pau was ghost against a real team. Besides his lack of shooting/post presence, he got absolutely bullied and out hustled on the glass.

Hell our entire team got out worked on the glass. I attribute that to the amount of long shots which lead to longer rebounds, which GS is clearly coached on tapping out. But that doesn't change the lack of effort/hustle on our end, and it's painfully evident on the defensive end. :smh:

Pooh played great against another Top Tier PG, AGAIN. Getting to the basket almost a will again, and finally got some calls. Assist require others to do their part, which boys clearly didn't do, and don't do often if you watch the game :\

:smh:

Rose was ballin, Jimmy played good but everybody else stunk.

The fact that Mirotic, Tony, and Doug are giving us so little is unbelievable. Ive never seen 3 players give so little production. Really sucks that Jo is out because all their minutes need to be cut.

On to Cleveland tomorrow

Besides Derrick, Jimmy, Bobby, ET, and Taj. EVERYONE CAN KICK ROCKS!!!! INCLUDING THE FO! 
mean.gif

How the hell does Fred keep Niko and brooks in for crunch time in the 4th?

Niko is ultra soft. Scared of the ball it was embarrassing

Brooks just horrible as usual

Gotta stay positive and look at the glass half full broseph.

Besides it's always a good win when we can beat Bron......this one was dedicated to Blatt :nthat: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom