Chicago Heads...visiting end of March

I'm coming up to the Chi-City 27th-30th....I'm going to see a friend. I am staying at the Chicago Hilton Suites on E. Delaware Place for threenights...leaving early Sunday.

I was looking for suggestions on the following:
Restaurants
Bargain Clothing Spots
Sneakershops (worth going to, not FL's, Champs, etc.)
Attractions

I am hearing the place to get pizza is Giordano's or Gino's East but your thoughts would be appreciated..

I'm caking right now, but not enough to go all out on a $1,000 shopping spree...I just got some free time to waste..

Originally Posted by PhillyKid37

I'm caking right now, but not enough to go all out on a $1,000 shopping spree...I just got some free time to waste..

word word...

pizza yea those joints i would say area a safe bet,
fire mexican spot near ashland and division La Pasidita.(right by all the joints listed below parkk easy by wendys.
if i was u i would hit all the spots on miliwaukee, u got city sports, st alfreds, leaders, which are all real close walking distance even and worth going to.

Good looks on the Mexican spot and the kicks shops...

I guess I'll leave it up to the lady friend (the friend I'm visiting) to show me attractions.

Thanks on your help SkinnyJ.

Pasaditas is the truth. Theres about 3 (or is it 4) all along the same block...hit up the one with the bigger indoor seating.

pizza- my preference is Lou Malnati's (Giordano's is all hype)

Back
Top Bottom