Chicago nters memorial day weekend INFO please

plan on staying at the drake hotel. whats some stuff to look into while there. clubs, parties, restaurants. thanks in advance

plan on staying at the drake hotel. whats some stuff to look into while there. clubs, parties, restaurants. thanks in advance

Nice nice. I'll be there too.

Food:
-Piece in Wicker Park for awesome thin crust and good beer
-Tedino's for awesome Deep Dish/Stuffed pizza
-Patio Beef in Edgewater (I always go with the Fish Sandwich but my family swears by the Italian Combo and the Gyro's)
-Have yet to go but apparently Hot Dougs in Avondale is supposed to be one of the best dogs in the country
-Harold's Chicken throughout the city

Bars/Clubs:
-Once again Piece
-Rebel in Wrigleyville
I never go to the Clubs so I'm not the one to ask for that.

Shopping:
-Milwaukee Ave. for the best "streetwear" shopping
-Michigan Ave. for all of the high-end stores and department stores

There's gotta be festivities for the holiday going on. I'll update once I get to the Chi and maybe my cousin knows of some big events.

Nice nice. I'll be there too.

Food:
-Piece in Wicker Park for awesome thin crust and good beer
-Tedino's for awesome Deep Dish/Stuffed pizza
-Patio Beef in Edgewater (I always go with the Fish Sandwich but my family swears by the Italian Combo and the Gyro's)
-Have yet to go but apparently Hot Dougs in Avondale is supposed to be one of the best dogs in the country
-Harold's Chicken throughout the city

Bars/Clubs:
-Once again Piece
-Rebel in Wrigleyville
I never go to the Clubs so I'm not the one to ask for that.

Shopping:
-Milwaukee Ave. for the best "streetwear" shopping
-Michigan Ave. for all of the high-end stores and department stores

There's gotta be festivities for the holiday going on. I'll update once I get to the Chi and maybe my cousin knows of some big events.

def gotta hit up portillo's! italian beef with hot or sweet peppers, mozzarella cheese, and DIPPED, with a side order of cheese fries ftw!!!

def gotta hit up portillo's! italian beef with hot or sweet peppers, mozzarella cheese, and DIPPED, with a side order of cheese fries ftw!!!

Al's Beef. Crocodile in wicker park you get a free fire grilled personal pizza with every drink you buy, and theres a small dance club in the basement. I stop there atleast once every night I go out smh...

Thats all I got.

But I'll take recommendations myself for Memorial Day if anybody has any info on something decent.
pimp.gif

Al's Beef. Crocodile in wicker park you get a free fire grilled personal pizza with every drink you buy, and theres a small dance club in the basement. I stop there atleast once every night I go out smh...

Thats all I got.

But I'll take recommendations myself for Memorial Day if anybody has any info on something decent.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom