Chicago Rookies> Any other Cities rookies

Gritty, beside Juice averaging 3 more pts and shooting a higher 3pt % than Pooh, what stats of theirs are comparable?

Derrick is putting up 19 a game with 4 rebs and 6 ast at the point

Compared to O.J's 22pts 4 rebs and 2 ast at the 2

Add to the fact that Juice has other players to take the focus off of him and I don't see how you even say its close let alone O.J>Rose.

This would be the most dismal bad season ever if it werent for Rose. The only thing in Chicago bigger than Rose is Obama.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Gritty, beside Juice averaging 3 more pts and shooting a higher 3pt % than Pooh, what stats of theirs are comparable?

Derrick is putting up 19 a game with 4 rebs and 6 ast at the point

Compared to O.J's 22pts 4 rebs and 2 ast at the 2

Add to the fact that Juice has other players to take the focus off of him and I don't see how you even say its close let alone O.J>Rose.
Besides Gay, who else is helping to take the focus off of OJ in Memphis? Mike Conley? Arthur? Come on man...

Rose as a pg should be averaging more assists, Mayo as a sg should be averaging more points.

I know you're a Bulls fan dude, but come on...the guy is already one of the best scorers in the league and people are saying it's not even close?
smh.gif

Care to explain that comment allen...are you suggesting that Rose has "it" and OJ doesn't?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rose impact goes beyond numbers where compared to Oj.

thank you.

and OJ has for more talent around him then rose so hush that crap

yeah..

to be honest it reminds me of LeBron vs Melo 5 years ago.
So, you're insinuating that OJ (Melo) is gonna get robbed for the R.O.Y award by Rose (Lebron) ?

Gritty, nobody's knocking the fact that Juice is a great scorer and will be a great player (hell I've been in dudes corner since people were callinghim a selfish thug while he was in cincy h.s.)

But that's just it whatelse is he bringing to the table for you to say O.J>Pooh? If its just scoring Pooh does that and he sets up his teammates as well(anybody who watches bulls games will tell you if we had better personel he'd easily be averaging 10+ assist)

It is reasonable to predict that Pooh will be the best 1 in the game within 3-4yrs can we safely make that same prediction for Juice at the 2?

Don't take this the wrong way either because I love O.J's game and believe its a 2 horse race for the ROY. I just believe Pooh is/will easy be seen asthe best selection of their draft class.

Gritty, nobody's knocking the fact that Juice is a great scorer and will be a great player (hell I've been in dudes corner since people were calling him a selfish thug while he was in cincy h.s.)

But that's just it whatelse is he bringing to the table for you to say O.J>Pooh? If its just scoring Pooh does that and he sets up his teammates as well (anybody who watches bulls games will tell you if we had better personel he'd easily be averaging 10+ assist)

It is reasonable to predict that Pooh will be the best 1 in the game within 3-4yrs can we safely make that same prediction for Juice at the 2?

Don't take this the wrong way either because I love O.J's game and believe its a 2 horse race for the ROY. I just believe Pooh is/will easy be seen as the best selection of their draft class.

AGREED
smokin.gif

But that's just it whatelse is he bringing to the table for you to say O.J>Pooh? If its just scoring Pooh does that and he sets up his teammates as well (anybody who watches bulls games will tell you if we had better personel he'd easily be averaging 10+ assist)

Don't take this the wrong way either because I love O.J's game and believe its a 2 horse race for the ROY. I just believe Pooh is/will easy be seen as the best selection of their draft class.
But as I mentioned earlier, a pg is supposed to set up his teammates and a sg is supposed to get buckets..

I don't like to use the "if" in a discussion, but IF you upgrade the personnel around any pg in the league their assist total should increase.

Sure it's "reasonable" to think that Rose has the potential to be one of the best pgs in the league in the next 3-4 years, and I think"reasonable" to say that OJ has the same type of potential..

For example, here's 5 of the better sg's in the league (at least of the top of my head)
  • Kobe
  • Wade
  • Joe Johnson
  • B Roy
  • VC/Ray Ray
With Kobe, VC, and Ray all at least 30 or older they will definitely be on the decline in 2012...and I can't think of any other young sg's in thegame right now so I think he has a chance to crack that top 5

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thank you.

No way. Gay is better than everybody on the Bulls, but as a collective unit the Bulls have a better cast (which isn't saying much).

And yes, Rose > Juice.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

thank you.

No way. Gay is better than everybody on the Bulls, but as a collective unit the Bulls have a better cast (which isn't saying much).

And yes, Rose > Juice.
gasol and Arthur>>>>>anything on the bulls frontline

gasol and Arthur>>>>>anything on the bulls frontline
Maybe true...

Gordon, Hinrich, Hughes, Thabo, Hunter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone on the Grizzlies backcourt.

Back
Top Bottom