Chicago Sneaker & Apparel Guide

Does leaders sell throwback jerseys? I know they are an authorized M&N retailer but I'm not sure if they sell jerseys or just casual wear.
[/center]

[/center]

Yuku Me!

when i was at leaders like 3 weeks ago they didnt have any jerseys and i doubt they ever carry them, it more of tees jeans jackets hoodys polos shoes ect..

ALL of City Sports sells throwbacks. Tony's Sports too......

Leaders is more of a FASHION Boutique that carry some QS stuff, they also have an SB account, NO jordan retro though. They carry a lot of what the "hypebeast" would wear. LOL!!!

Which of these are only clothes? I don't wanna hit up any only clothing stores.
It will be shell showers in todays forcast

Hey guys, most of you know that I have a show planned for July 15 Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm. I have a problem because 2 people back out for the show already, I am concerned a bit cause now I only have 4 people including myself showing and selling shoes and I will be stuck with most of the bill for the rental.

Anybody interested in showing their stuff, I just want to have variety at the show if not I can just take more stuff out of storage for the show. Hit me up on my thread.
Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

anyone know the best spots to find retro air max runners, like 95s, 90s or 1s?

I'll be going on vacation to chicago at the end of this month. I'll be staying on michigan street. can you guys tell me which of the spots are close to there. Also which spots sell clothing and shoes that I would only be able to get in chicago?

can anybody tell me whats the best way to get to leaders from the downtown area using public transportation? i'll be in town on wednesday for the cubs game but won't have a car available to me until about an hour before the game so won't have time to drive there...
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

take the 4 Cottage Grove all the way there...should drop you off right in front

Like someone asked above which of these spots just sell shoes, and do there prices make you want to cry? Like for GR af1's

^ sb account? phone #? address?

about tony's outlet on milwaukee - they have legit nikes up front (saw some clerk am90s), but once u get to the back, there's a grip of fake jays (saw some white/royal blue xi's) behind the counter and some bogus shirts with pictures of fake jays on em on the back racks. gave the old mexican guy workin there the thizz face :x
sick.gif
then :smh:
nono.gif
and walked outta there.

all it takes is a nike account rep to find out, and they're done w/ em. boggles me cuz theyve been notorious to flip fugazi's for a minute now and it seemed like corporate still showed em love....moreso back in the day. tony's is down w/ the fugazi's.

....kevforce1 knows. :b
tongue.gif
jp my dude.
[/b]

thats messed up, because back in the day Tony's was the spot. Was always dudes chillin up in that spot, used tp see some of the cats that own stores now in the Chi chillin/workin there.

Always wondered what the deal w/ that was. They didnt own the spot, but they were always there. What was the connection?

[/b]​

tonys sports in milwaukee is done they dont get shoes no more
the mxican guy name jesus owns that store now

why isnt this a sticky...most useful thread in the whole midwest section and its getting burried

Oh yea I forgot opening soon The Armory 3450 W. Lawrence..Keep yo eyes peeled & don't sleep they bringin heat w/ SB & JB accounts..

Is that the same Armory where all of those Vietnamese and Chinese events are held?
I've never been, but my friends would always go to, "The Armory".
GOONIES.

Back
Top Bottom