Chicago style pizza is the BEST pizza out there...

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Who ever is out in San Diego Area, i can't remember the name of this pizzeria with Jumbo slices, best slice i had in awhile
probably down at Mission Beach...Fat Boyz Pizza or some %%%% like that

h-wd0509-Big-Lous.jpg

San Antonio's Big Lou's 42 inch pizza

mvf_san_antonio_episode_guide_350.jpg

adam knows whats up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[i have yet to hit this place up, but as soon as my homies from houston come out here to visit well be heading there]

Say what you want, but Chicago style pizza isn't really pizza though. It's pizza-flavored quiche

Pizza is thin and uses minimal ingredients

I don't get the big fuss over "ny" pizza. It's just thin crust pizza. We got places Here in chi that serve that as well while also having thefamous deep dish.

If you've never tried it you're missing out. Ny pizza is nothing but thin crust, cheese and sauce. So plain and boring. I don't get how anyonecould say that's better than the Chicago stuffed. It's not even close

Ya tu sabes!!!!!

Man i went back home this past weekend and tried to hit up Ginos East with the OG and there was like and hour and a half line at both spots, so i just got mydrink on with the fam and hit up bacci's drunk as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Rosa's Pizza...Corato's > All...

That's only in Queens too...
Actually I think you may be drunk because it's dani's pizza as the best in Queens...

And OP those monstrosities you posted look more like salads than pizza's. GTFOHWTS

Those are probably nice for a sit-down with the family...but I rarely sit down with my family to have a pizza...Certain NY pizza spots > Chicago "What kind of dressing would you like on you pizza" pizza's

I never even heard of that....Kew Gardens? I'll Pass.

real italian pizza =/= american pizza

american pizza (=
pimp.gif
) > italian pizza (=
smokin.gif
)

I am on a serious pizza kick right now. Rain hitting Cali makes me want to have it again.

Papa Murphy's Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza > all

anytime im in Chicago i always hit up Giordano's, the wait is long but its definitely worth it

Originally Posted by elevenairs

Papa Murphy's Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza > all

anytime im in Chicago i always hit up Giordano's, the wait is long but its definitely worth it
You're letting an Irish guy make your pizza? I'm Irish and I'm steering clear of that.
I don't get the big fuss over "ny" pizza. It's just thin crust pizza. We got places Here in chi that serve that as well while also having the famous deep dish.

That's the beauty of it. Nothing better than a Coke and a slice.

This Chicago nonsense looks like you need a ladle or a icecream scooper to eat it. You can keep that.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

I don't get the big fuss over "ny" pizza. It's just thin crust pizza. We got places Here in chi that serve that as well while also having the famous deep dish.

If you've never tried it you're missing out. Ny pizza is nothing but thin crust, cheese and sauce. So plain and boring. I don't get how anyone could say that's better than the Chicago stuffed. It's not even close
This. It doesn't taste any different.

You guys are dumb or something....A pizza is suppose to be thin and it's only suppose to have Cheese sauce and bread. If you can't enjoy a pizza justlike that than obviously you're city isn't making good pizza? It's about quality...and you're acting like they don't make DEEP DISH in NYCtoo...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

261180074_7297909db6.jpg
> ___________________

(Lombardi's)

If u can't fold it in half, it ain't pizza....
lombardis SUCKS
Blasphemy....(of course there is no wrong answer), but Lombardi's is the BEST pizza I've had hands down....

*u better not come thru w. some Alba's or John's pizza on Parsons if you're gonna call out Lombardi's....
laugh.gif

you'll probably say Ray's or Patsy's...

Maybe its just that im from the West Coast...but i never had a bad Pizza ever in my life.
Maybe I really need to try me some NY and CHI pizza.

Back
Top Bottom