Chicago The Field Documentary (featuring Lil Durk, Lil Reese, King Louie etc)

Don't want to wish any bad luck on the youngin but idk I don't want my kids subjected to the madness. I want my child to for lack of better words to be a square lol :lol:

Rhymefest really out there helping folks.. lil mouse tho
mean.gif
And His Dad Act Like Aint Nothin Wrong With The Music/Lifestyle and running with 7 4 knowing the outcome 

How is Jay-Z not attempting to Help black people? Where is this thought logic coming from, i get so upset with these post targeting African American Celebs because quite frankly they are ridiculed one way or another.

Jay-Z CONSTANTLY reminds people that he had to deal drugs, Had no father figure growing up, is from Marcy projects.... Now he's headlining world tours, executing multi million dollar deals, Standing next to politicians who 10 -15 years ago would be trying to have him sit in a prison.... Not because he won the lottery or because he sold dope to get there, but because he took his talent and his vision along wit dame & Biggs and created one platform that transcended into Several different ones.

This is a prime example of everything I meant here
We gettin tired of these docile house ****** waving their money around acting like if we're fortunate enough to acquire wealth that we're our oppressors equal
We're in such disarray as a whole, that when one of us that makes it to the level of influence that Jay-Z has we're supposed to be in such awe of their personal accomplishments and material possessions that we turn a blind eye to their complete disregard of aiding and contributing the reversal of the black plight. We're such fans of them from an entertainment standpoint that we rush to their defense whenever this topic is bought up...even though the proof is right in our faces. With the Barney's incident, we LITERALLY saw the man prove what we've known about him for decades now...which is that he's about a check before anything else. He didn't even really address the situation. He dropped a ******** line in a Ross song that wasn't saying ****.

Oh...but because he reminds us every 4 songs that he went from selling crack to chilling with the President...I guess that's supposed to inspiration for every black kid in America huh? At the end of the day...he's still just a guest in the house of the those 10-15 politicians you spoke of. You really think they look at him as their equal? Never have, never will. So what is it about him being in the company of a bunch of white men who don't see him as their equal that is supposed to impress me?

Speaking of Dame...you heard any of his recent interviews? In almost everyone he mentions the peace of mind he has now that he works in an environment that isn't destructive to the culture. That came out of his mouth...verbatim. I'll let you do the dishes on that one.

Originally Posted by tyisny  

ALL of those different stepping stones have DIRECTLY contributed to guys who had no hope becoming millionaires, and being able to take care of their family.... Ensuring that the next generation of their families will grow up with a proper education, will grow up with the necessities to stay out of the streets.

He's CONSTANTLY promoting how he owns his own businesses, All of his endeavors are reported and from DAY ONE with Rocafella has stressed owning your own imprint and being your own boss. Now he's CONSTANTLY showing his family and promoting being a good father and Husband in all his endeavors.

He just started a Sports agency primarily to help young rich athletes with Money management in order to keep these generations of wealth affluent and being able to help others help their friends and family.

So With all of these examples of being a business owner, a family man, Questioning the religious process publically, Being educated and accepting things outside of your culture you know what comes of all this

And almost all of those guys he "made" millionaires could not sustain that level of income. Now i'm not saying that is Jay-Z's fault...but it's a segway to my next point.

He's constantly promoting how he owns HIS own business. He stresses the importance of ownership. Great. Now how about teaching these youngins HOW to do it. Because ANYONE who reaches the elite level of ANY industry has mastered the core values and learned the science behind how to get there. It's rules to the ****. Instead of 10 crack commandments...one of these ****** need to make a 10 Buisness Commandments. I'm not saying Hov needs to go on a world tour doing TED Talks about business...but got damn...at LEAST find some balance with the messages you put out. How about putting as much energy into showing ****** how to get their LLC's popping, as he does glorifying all these Italian fashion brands, the latest german engineering, or whatever other material ******** that so many of our people are stuck on. Jay ain't the only one guilty of that. For years, rappers put these producers of "luxury" product on front street...when they don't give a **** about us and don't want us associated with it. We got young ****** spending their LAST on all this designer ****...and we STILL gettin harassed on the way out the store 
mean.gif
. All to keep up with the Joneses that these rappers say we gotta do. So at the end of the day...yeah he represents an example of what is possible and what comes with owning YOUR own ****...but what good is it if you ain't showin ****** how to do it and still tellin ****** to rock Tom Ford and Givenchy. 

Do you what ethnic group has the HIGHEST spending power in America? We do.

Do you know who make the least amount of money? We do.

We out here spending what little we have making ************* who view us as animals rich. I ain't asking Hov to teach ****** how to be millionaires...but damn...giving ****** the tools we need to spark change is a step in the right direction.

I **** with what he's doing with RocNation Sports and what he says he wants to do with that. It certainly "sounds" good. But one quick caveat to show you a difference between a boss and a worker. Bron and his team went and studied the masters of that industry...and when they got all the education they needed...they went and started their OWN ****. That's boss ****. I only hope my guy KD and others start to reverse that culture as well.

On an unrelated note...does what happened with Jay and the Nets not bother anyone else? They literally had this ***** as a MASCOT to spark the entire movement. That's how much influence Jay has...he made the ******g Nets hot. He did ALL the leg work with revamping that franchise...all for 1% of the team. I'd imagine that was probably one of the things that sparked him to do the sports management thing. Big Boss Prokhorov probably didn't bat an eyelash when Jay told him we wanted to go in another direction. "Thanks for making us hot....bye".

Anyone remember that quote from Dwight on The Office when he opened his own gym...
"You gotta get the black people to do it to get the white people to do it. Then you gotta get the black people to stop doing it. One step at a time."
laugh.gif

This **** is blatant man.
Originally Posted by tyisny  

The more success he has and the more he shares it with the world and documents his thought process and how to get to that level and instead of being applauded for it the people shun it..... suddenly he's not real enough, he hanging around other rich white men who have knowledge in creating generational wealth and soaking up game.... He gets clowned for that.

Same with Diddy, Will Smith, Russell, Kanye, Lebron, D-Rose Etc Etc these guys are the first of a new frontier there is no blueprint for them because they are the first to get to these things. Sure their have been a few rich black people in the past but how many can we name that are really wealthy and came from a background where they grew up and HEAVILY INTERACTED with the conditions of the streets?

These black Moguls have turned several of their friends into millionaires, have given hundreds of thousands hopes and documented their entire process and the values that it takes to succeed but instead people act as if it doesn't happen.

Kanye put himself in the line of media fire to ask people to Strive for excellence, not to be placed in a box, to simply believe in themselves and their abilities and you know what black people are discussing..... Not the fact that he wants to empower his culture but how he's taking an L by trying to form a partnership with a billion dollar company.
Please enlightened me on these crown jewels Jay-Z has shared with us.

Have no idea about the rest of the people you're talking about. Literally never heard a shred of criticism placed toward Lebron or D-Rose about what they do for their people. Especially D-Rose...he don't even belong in this discussion. He's a worker in a company where white men run the entire thing and blacks make up 90% of the employees. Bron is different because he's one of the FEW athletes that will reach that Billionaire status. That's wealth.

I bigged Kanye up earlier...so I'm not sure where you're going there. I also haven't read much criticism about what his intent is. I just hear people that can't deal with the antics he pulls. Never heard any blacks knock him for trying to become a fashion giant.

We can always agree to disagree....but you can make all the excuses you want for all these dudes.

But is it a coincidence that none of these criticisms could be said about our real leaders back in the day? You can never question Huey's role in the revolution...nor Bobby Seale's, nor Fred Hampton's, nor Malcolm's. The list goes on.

But I'm suppose to believe people are being unfair in placing criticism towards the winners of the lucky negro lottery that were given a lil slice of the pie huh? At the end of the day...in the grand scheme of things...all these ****** we talking about answer to someone...and the people they answer to don't look like us. So what good are all these "philanthropic" figures who you seem to think are being judged unfairly...when they gettin richer...making other ************* even more rich...and our people collectively are in a constant downward spiral?

Don't want to wish any bad luck on the youngin but idk I don't want my kids subjected to the madness. I want my child to for lack of better words to be a square lol
laugh.gif
Somewhat but I wouldn't want my kids to not know about the hood, gangs, drugs etc and what that road leads to..

Even Wayne who is someone who i don't believe has any care for social values as of now has helped hundreds upon hundreds of young black men see legal checks an opportunities that wouldn't be possible without him. He is directly helping future generation by simply generating money, that same money that will be used to further kids educations and allow for them to be exposed to better living.
Meanwhile...over 40 people from Hollygrove who actually were living the life that Wayne raps about...and the same people he consistently name drops in songs and glorify the things they were doing...and GIVES him the street cred rappers so desperately seek...just got indicted in a massive bust.

But hey...Mack Maine is rich so I guess Wayne is doing well by us black folk.
Thats why i said change has to come from the people that are around these youngins, not by somebody they see on tv, its the people they see everyday that gotta help change them, if the people around them dont change & set a good example then **** just isnt gonna change

Last edited:

For years, so many people really bought into the idea that this style of rap is just "entertainment". It was ******** back then...and it's even more ******** now. 

Anyone want to tell me that what's going on in Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Oakland, DC, and every other inner city in America with large populations of black youth isn't genocide?

Mexican cartels given free reign to franchise these cities as major drug and weapon markets (war on drugs my ***), resources and funding being cut WIDESPREAD everywhere, poor school conditions or just flat out school closings. Meanwhile, Jewish record company execs and white privatized prison CEO's sit back and toast champagne on yachts, and send their kids to Ivy league schools as they rake in billions on the misery of black youth. 

In the 90s, states figured out they could save millions by outsourcing to these privately owned prisons where inmates would complete a MASSIVE amount of work for pennies on the dollar. The kicker? These prisons HAVE to maintain a 90% occupancy rate.  It's a $70 BILLION industry, so you do the math on how many people need to be incarcerated for this thing to be so lucrative.

Just like with any industry, there has to be a concerted effort that goes into how to generate profits...which is essentially what marketing is. So with the prison industrial complex...what is their marketing strategy? How do they ENSURE that they are able to keep these inmates rolling in so that they can fulfill their agreement with these states?

Here's where the record execs come in.  The same way jingles are composed to sell soda and carpet cleaner...this is where violent rap music plays the same role for the prisons. So what happens is...they set out to find the mascots that are going to promote a criminal lifestyle of drugs, murder, misogyny, etc. that influences widespread degeneracy across the board. Where do they find these mascots? Here's where the inner city youth come in.

First keep in mind that this generation is the spawn of the crack epidemic...so a good majority of them already come from broken homes, absentee fathers, drug addicted mothers, teen mothers, low-income areas, the list goes on. Also, keep in mind that Hip-Hop is a product of black culture...so naturally rap music has and will always have a huge influence on our people and will be a voice for us to express ourselves. So when "gangster rap" became such a huge thing, the music went away from more of a militant, revolutionary stance to a violent one (anyone think it's a coincidence that politicians wanted to ban rap in the late 80s, early 90s...but now it's one of the biggest platforms to make a profit off?). Take that fact...and couple it with the the social conditions of the inner city, and you have an entire generation of young black youth that operate with the mindset that the ONLY way they can obtain a better life for themselves is to sell drugs, play ball, or rap. With the evergrowing mentality to place such a high emphasis on material things, a "better life" to these kids means having mansions, luxury cars, designer wardrobes, etc. Because of the fractured family structure (which is a result from slavery), many of them don't learn any other values of life. They don't have examples of positive relationships, proper education, value of ownership, etc., to point to and say "that is what I want for myself". So let's circle back to the record industry. Due to the conditions I just outlined...they now have an ENDLESS ROSTER of young black kids vying to become stars in order to make a better life for themselves. So they emulate and develop a messiah complex for the rap stars...who come from the SAME place they come from. What kid isn't going to look at someone who has what they want and who came up in their shoes and say "well if he can do it, why can't I"? The result? The drafting of young black youth into these roles of "entertainment". Just like sports...you have your lottery picks (the TI's, the Gucci Mane's, the Young Jeezy's, etc.) your 2nd round picks (the Yo Gotti's, the Shawty Lo's, etc.). Millions of potential professionals (young blacks) put in the work (selling drugs, seeking street cred, senseless violent acts) with the hope that one day they will be like their idols. As we've seen throughout the history of existence...every generation that supersedes the previous one...is always a more ADVANCED form of it. So when we're talking about degeneracy, this current one is NATURALLY more vile and extreme than the previous. Similar to how we're seeing younger generations of athletes VASTLY superior to the previous ones. So when Waka Flocka becomes a star at an age much younger than the guys I mentioned earlier became one...now the youth are trying to jump straight to the pros and follow in his footsteps. Enter, the Chief Keef's. Every few years they spawn a younger, more ignorant mascot to champion and present as a messiah-like figure to black kids.

So in summary of the relationship between the Prison business, the record business, and inner-city youth...we have an entire generation of BABIES clawing at each other to be spokespersons for these industries. The end result...an army of parentless, uneducated young black soldiers with degenerative mentalities...under the influence of chemical drugs and cough syrup being pumped into their blood. It's a domino effect. At the end of the day, it's been a win-win for both industries. The worse these kids get, the more money goes into the pockets of these evil puppeteers. A newer development...now with the failing music industry and the rise of independence in music...the record label influence is STILL heavy but dwindling. Now these prisons ceo's can save even more money and begin to cut the middle man (the record industry) out. We got rappers lining up to push this agenda without the aid of labels. You can't drive through the southside of Chicago without seeing someone on every block with a DSLR camera and 25-30+ black youths in front of it. On another point, a similar movement is being pushed to young black women that being strippers and WorldStar vixens is the way to go to. The end result of that? More teenage mothers giving birth to fatherless babies who eventually will grow up and continue the cycle...which further ensures another generation of fractured black families.

This is slavery without the chains. It's not even a conspiracy...it's being done right in our faces, with the information to prove it all EASILY obtainable.

And we're all sitting back and witnessing this on our tv's and mobile devices. I admit...it's easy to get caught up in enjoying the music from a sonic standpoint without fully taking into account what's going on behind the music. That's why so many people don't care and think it's "entertainment". It's why if you go to a Chief Keef concert...70% of the crowd is likely to be made up of white teens who will know every lyric to every song...but will go to school the next day and continue their path to college. I mean...what do they know about what's going on? They find it "cool". I'm not saying this to brag...but the truth is...black people have always been the coolest mf'ers on the planet. That's why we have groups of non black kids calling themselves N's and emulating the way we talk, dress, and act. One of the craziest things about the Chicago scene right now is the MASSIVE amount of white fans that want to reenact what they see Keef, Durk, Reese, etc. doing so they're actually on the social media pages of rival gangs talking about "**** your dead homies"...and they live on a farm in Iowa somewhere. You can disagree with me but one can easily find articles and polls done in reputable outlets like NPR or Huffington Post where other races even agreed that black people have the BIGGEST influence on pop culture. Difference is...those same non-blacks exist in a plateau where they can view us strictly as a form of entertainment without it influencing the way they live their life. Unlike many black folks unfortunately. Hell...how many of us know black people that come from slightly more privileged backgrounds but STILL desire some sort of "street credibility"? **** is all backwards.

But best believe a day of reckoning is coming and everyone who sat back and got rich off of black blood will receive their due karma. Centuries from now...what's happening today is going to be in textbooks and taught the same way slavery was taught to us.

So for every Worldstar video you come across and shake your head in disgust and say to yourselves "Black people need to do better"...first try to understand the physiological warfare being inflicted upon us.

Someone will understand everything I just said...but I know others will just ignore all of it and say "Look...here's another ****** playing the victim role. There's a black president for Christ sakes".

mean.gif

I agree with a lot of what you said, especially about the prison industry, but you're making it seem as if these people have NO CHOICE AT ALL to do the things they are doing. People know right from wrong. I agree that a lot of these kids look up to these rappers and what they say and try to emulate it, but you're overlooking the fact that some people are just ****** in the head. Look at dude who killed his mom to get insurance money and then snitch on himself on instagram, look at these dudes who are just going around knocking people out just to get some laughs because they're bored. We do need to do better, because it's these people that you're describing, that are bringing people like us down with them. Whenever one black man commits a crime, that one person isn't judged, it's black culture as a whole that's going to get the blame. You telling me that there are Mexicans (not to speak of all Mexicans as a whole) who are willing to cross a border, risk getting shot and getting sent back, to try to make a better life for themselves, meanwhile, all we do is just sell dope and rap? I mean I can't imagine how hard it is to escape poverty, but you're telling me that people risk crossing borders, getting shot, doing the work they do for ****** pay and risk being caught and all of that work done for no reason, and all we do is sell dope and rap? Like I said, I agree with a lot that you said, however, some of the blame has to be put on these people doing these things.

**And if people are struggling, WHY ARE THEY HAVING KIDS? Even with all the assistance you can get with having a kid, they are going to be worse off, yet they're still having them. 

Last edited:

I agree with a lot of what you said, especially about the prison industry, but you're making it seem as if these people have NO CHOICE AT ALL to do the things they are doing. 
a relatively persistent system of institutions, patterns of interactions and customs, capable of continually reproducing at least those conditions essential for its own existence. The concept refers to all those facts of society which remain relatively constant over time. These conditions could include both property, exchange and power relations, but also cultural forms, communication relations and ideological systems of values.
Psychological Warfare
Various techniques used, and aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments,organizations, groups, and individuals.
Let me know what you think those things mean and then come back and tell me they know right from wrong.

I could run off some stats for you...but you're trivializing decision making on an individual basis. When I've given several examples of how this problem effects MILLIONS of people of the same ethnic group. That qualifies as a systemic problem. 

Please don't come to me talking about some mexicans when I'm sitting in here talking about centuries of oppression both physical and mental. Your example and what I'm talking about aren't even in the same ballpark.

How somebody supposed to know right from wrong when they've existed in a world of wrong the minute that most of them came out of their mothers? Before you talk about placing the blame on "these people"...don't you think it's worth asking the question of WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THESE THINGS?

Because if you're sitting here telling me that all of these problem are JUST the result of bad decisions...then you're basically sitting up here telling me that a mass amount of a particular ethnic group are just PRONE to violence by nature. And if you do believe that...well...I'll pray for you.

Last edited:
These kids don't need rappers giving them positive messages, they need hope. Real hope

They got no economic opportunities, drugs and guns flood their neighborhoods, ****** schools and society cares more about locking them up than giving them actual real help. It is the perfect storm

Psychological Warfare

Let me know what you think those things mean and then come back and tell me they know right from wrong.

I could run of some stats for you...but you're trivializing decision making on an individual basis. When I've given several examples of how this problem effects MILLIONS of people of the same ethnic group. That qualifies as a systemic problem. 

Please don't come to me talking about some mexicans when I'm sitting in here talking about centuries of oppression both physical and mental. Your example and what I'm talking about aren't even in the same ballpark.

How somebody supposed to know right from wrong when they've existed in a world of wrong the minute that most of them came out of their mothers? 
I believe that all humans, excluding those who have certain mental illnesses, possess a basic moral compass. We can sense positivity and negativity. It doesn't take much thought to understand that killing & robbing is something that's negative.

Last edited:
These kids don't need rappers giving them positive messages, they need hope. Real hope

They got no economic opportunities, drugs and guns flood their neighborhoods, ****** schools and society cares more about locking them up than giving them actual real help. It is the perfect storm
So should we just turn a blind eye to the link between privatized prisons and record companies in cahoots to ensure generations of young black males end up slaves or dead?

This is why I hesitated to mention Jay-Z and MJ in my original post...because I know this thread would eventually shift into a discussion about rappers as role models.

Re-read my post before that and understand that the topic of rappers and positive messages isn't really the meat and potatoes of what this discussion is about.

I outlined very clearly how genocide is taking place right here in "our" own country and it's being broadcasted live. 

That's what ya'll should be upset about.

Not me talking about what Jay-Z should or shouldn't be doing.

Last edited:

I believe that all humans, excluding those who have certain mental illnesses, possess a basic moral compass. We can sense positivity and negativity. It doesn't take much thought to understand that killing & robbing is something that's negative.
I asked you a question which you only half answered.

I'm asking YOU...do YOU BELIVE that black people are prone to degeneracy by nature? We make up 13% of a country that upwards of about...350 million people (give or take) occupy. We make up over 60% of the prison population right now. God knows how many have been imprisoned from the crack epidemic to right now.

That's alarming...no? 

Or do you believe that what's going is generations of ONE race just simply making bad decisions?

They want us to believe that we are animals and are dumber by nature than other races.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

They use the same stats I just threw at you to justify this kind of ******** in their "research".

Last edited:

I asked you a question which you only half answered.

I'm asking YOU...do YOU BELIVE that black people are prone to degeneracy by nature? We make up 13% of a country that upwards of about...350 million people (give or take) occupy. We make up over 60% of the prison population right now. God knows how many have been imprisoned from the crack epidemic to right now.

That's alarming...no? 

Or do you believe that what's going is generations of ONE race just simply making bad decisions?

They want us to believe that we are animals and are dumber by nature than other races.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

They use the same stats I just threw at you to justify the kind of ******** in their "research".
No I don't believe we are prone to violence. I simply responded to your original post saying that while I agreed with most of what you were saying, you ignored the fact that a good number of these people are just ****** in the head like the dude who killed his mom for the insurance money, and these ******* going around and knocking people out because they are bored.

So should we just turn a blind eye to the link between privatized prisons and record companies in cahoots to ensure generations of young black males end up slaves or dead?

This is why I hesitated to mention Jay-Z and MJ in my original post...because I know this thread would eventually shift into a discussion about rappers as role models.

Re-read my post before that and understand that the topic of rappers and positive messages isn't really the meat and potatoes of what this discussion is about.

I outlined very clearly how genocide is taking place right here in "our" own country and it's being broadcasted live. 

That's what ya'll should be upset about.

Not me talking about what Jay-Z should or shouldn't be doing.

Chill bruh. I didn't read your post but I just that comment just to make the comment, not to come back at you.

So if you're looking for someone to debate, I'm not the one. Since it looks like anyone that doesn't agree completely with you is now in your crosshairs

There are tons of educate young black males that lead successful rewarding lives, that grew up in healthy environments, and that listen to tons of trap music. Tons of them post on NT.

What I'm saying is that Chitown gonna bigger problems than trap rap. Yes it hurts, yes it is a problem, but there are biggers ones.

That's all

No I don't believe we are prone to violence. I simply responded to your original post saying that while I agreed with most of what you were saying, you ignored the fact that a good number of these people are just ****** in the head like the dude who killed his mom for the insurance money, and these ******* going around and knocking people out because they are bored.
I think we're on two different pages. I don't think you understand that pointing out isolated incidents of some ******** just to point out some of us are just making bad decisions...is sort of trivial in the grand scheme of what we're talking about. 

I'm talking about a black holocaust...not a damn knockout game.

Chill bruh. I didn't read your post but I just that comment just to make the comment, not to come back at you.

So if you're looking for someone to debate, I'm not the one. Since it looks like anyone that doesn't agree completely with you is now in your crosshairs

There are tons of educate young black males that lead successful rewarding lives, that grew up in healthy environments, and that listen to tons of trap music. Tons of them post on NT.

What I'm saying is that Chitown gonna bigger problems than trap rap. Yes it hurts, yes it is a problem, but there are biggers ones.

That's all
I don't know what you took offense to to pull the "chill" card but I certainly didn't say anything slick to you. So I don't know what that's suppose to mean. This is a discussion board...so as far the debate comment I'm lost on that too.

If anything I blamed myself for shifting the focus away from the previous focus.

Ain't nobody going back and forth on no slick **** in here...we're having a discussion about some real ****. I guess discussing differing opinions is putting people in crosshairs tho. I ain't call nobody out there name or disrespect a single person here.
but there are biggers ones.
laugh.gif
 WHICH IS EXACTLY 95% of everything I've been saying.

Last edited:
oh dont get me wrong this is the theme music of the streets 300 600 brick squad YM are all real gangs and guess what these rappers are the leaders of those gangs, i just love hip hop so i always see positive in hip hop and no one can make me feel different

Last edited:

That's all

I don't know what you took offense to to pull the "chill" card but I certainly didn't say anything slick to you. So I don't know what that's suppose to mean. This is a discussion board...so as far the debate comment I'm lost on that too.

If anything I blamed myself for shifting the focus away from the previous focus.

Ain't nobody going back and forth on no slick **** in here...we're having a discussion about some real ****. I guess discussing differing opinions is putting people in crosshairs tho. I ain't call nobody out there name or disrespect a single person here.

but there are biggers ones.

:lol:  WHICH IS EXACTLY 95% of everything I've been saying.

brah this was your first sentence to me. :lol:

"So should we just turn a blind eye to the link between privatized prisons and record companies in cahoots to ensure generations of young black males end up slaves or dead?"

From my two sentence I dunno why you would get that idea and you seem to response to everyone plus slowly trying to escalate the discussion.

So I told you chill if you're fishing for an argument. I not then cool.

Re-reading, perhaps I misinterpreted your first sentence as ignoring but you're right in the sense that they don't need RAPPER(S) specifically. In fact...I only bought MJ and Hov because I was specificially talking about people with a huge reach like them. Him and Kanye are really the only ones that fit in that category as far as rap goes. 

As far as escalating anything...not at all. This is something myself and every black man in america should be passionate about...and maybe some of that passion gets taken the wrong way sometimes.

At the end of the day...I'm just saying ****** need to be aware that this ain't no illuminati or conspiracy theory...this is something being done right in our faces and each and every one us need to do some soul searching and figure out we can rise up

How is Jay-Z not attempting to Help black people? Where is this thought logic coming from, i get so upset with these post targeting African American Celebs because quite frankly they are ridiculed one way or another.

Jay-Z CONSTANTLY reminds people that he had to deal drugs, Had no father figure growing up, is from Marcy projects.... Now he's headlining world tours, executing multi million dollar deals, Standing next to politicians who 10 -15 years ago would be trying to have him sit in a prison.... Not because he won the lottery or because he sold dope to get there, but because he took his talent and his vision along wit dame & Biggs and created one platform that transcended into Several different ones.

ALL of those different stepping stones have DIRECTLY contributed to guys who had no hope becoming millionaires, and being able to take care of their family.... Ensuring that the next generation of their families will grow up with a proper education, will grow up with the necessities to stay out of the streets.

He's CONSTANTLY promoting how he owns his own businesses, All of his endeavors are reported and from DAY ONE with Rocafella has stressed owning your own imprint and being your own boss. Now he's CONSTANTLY showing his family and promoting being a good father and Husband in all his endeavors.

He just started a Sports agency primarily to help young rich athletes with Money management in order to keep these generations of wealth affluent and being able to help others help their friends and family.

So With all of these examples of being a business owner, a family man, Questioning the religious process publically, Being educated and accepting things outside of your culture you know what comes of all this

"JAY IS ACTING LIKE A RICH WHITE MAN"
"He's Illuminati"
"All He cares about is money"

The more success he has and the more he shares it with the world and documents his thought process and how to get to that level and instead of being applauded for it the people shun it..... suddenly he's not real enough, he hanging around other rich white men who have knowledge in creating generational wealth and soaking up game.... He gets clowned for that.

Same with Diddy, Will Smith, Russell, Kanye, Lebron, D-Rose Etc Etc these guys are the first of a new frontier there is no blueprint for them because they are the first to get to these things. Sure their have been a few rich black people in the past but how many can we name that are really wealthy and came from a background where they grew up and HEAVILY INTERACTED with the conditions of the streets?

These black Moguls have turned several of their friends into millionaires, have given hundreds of thousands hopes and documented their entire process and the values that it takes to succeed but instead people act as if it doesn't happen.

Kanye put himself in the line of media fire to ask people to Strive for excellence, not to be placed in a box, to simply believe in themselves and their abilities and you know what black people are discussing..... Not the fact that he wants to empower his culture but how he's taking an L by trying to form a partnership with a billion dollar company.
ok. so what ur saying is, these famous and extremely wealthy minority celebs are doing their part.... because they made their friends and family rich...and also showed everyone that being black and wealthy is possible? thats their contribution to society? jay z saying that ownership is important is somehow empowering minorities? this is the same jay-z who chopped up a maybach for a music video right? the same will smith who just bought tyrese a new helicopter just because? the same kanye who spent 13 MILLION trying to start a clothing line? the same russell who invented the rush card and is drowning people in debt? THOSE celebs? word?

what does jay z saying "i own a yacht and 4 basquiats, married the baddest b***h and made the nets hot" do to help these communities? you are drinking the freshest of kool-aid bruh. how does jayz TELLING people what he owns and how great his life is now and to question religion and that its possible to become rich on one song do to put food on people's table? i dont think we're on the same page here.

do u know why white people and especially jewish people are so wealthy compared to us? they pass knowledge down. white man #1 will start a business and it will become a multimillion dollar organization. he will teach his son or his friend, or his friends son, or that random guy he hired last week how to run that business. in turn, wm#1 retires passing the business onto wm#2 who does the same thing. u think its coincidence these companies have been "established since 1749?" cmon man

jewish people's businesses might as well say "established since sliced bread."  black people? we far too often succumb to the crabs in a bucket theory to pass on KNOWLEDGE. jay can drive by in the illest maybach every day of the week. he (and you) can call that "inspiration" to claim he helped me. instead, teach me what avenues to look into so i can acquire some wealth of my own.

in short: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. TEACH him how to catch fish, and you fed him for a lifetime." TEACH. dont give people a taste and say "i did my part"

Last edited:
ok. so what ur saying is, these famous and extremely wealthy minority celebs are doing their part.... because they made their friends and family rich...and also showed everyone that being black and wealthy is possible? thats their contribution to society? jay z saying that ownership is important is somehow empowering minorities? this is the same jay-z who chopped up a maybach for a music video right? the same will smith who just bought tyrese a new helicopter just because? the same kanye who spent 13 MILLION trying to start a clothing line? the same russell who invented the rush card and is drowning people in debt? THOSE celebs? word?

what does jay z saying "i own a yacht and 4 basquiats, married the baddest b***h and made the nets hot" do to help these communities? you are drinking the freshest of kool-aid bruh. how does jayz TELLING people what he owns and how great his life is now and to question religion and that its possible to become rich on one song do to put food on people's table? i dont think we're on the same page here.

do u know why white people and especially jewish people are so wealthy compared to us? they pass knowledge down. white man #1 will start a business and it will become a multimillion dollar organization. he will teach his son or his friend, or his friends son, or that random guy he hired last week how to run that business. in turn, wm#1 retires passing the business onto wm#2 who does the same thing. u think its coincidence these companies have been "established since 1749?" cmon man

jewish people's businesses might as well say "established since sliced bread."  black people? we far too often succumb to the crabs in a bucket theory to pass on KNOWLEDGE. jay can drive by in the illest maybach every day of the week. he (and you) can call that "inspiration" to claim he helped me. instead, teach me what avenues to look into so i can acquire some wealth of my own.

in short: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. TEACH him how to catch fish, and you fed him for a lifetime." TEACH. dont give people a taste and say "i did my part"

Fam i'm really not going to get further into this convo because when dealing with certain black celebs their is a clear divide and jealousy due to their success

But please tell me how on one hand Jay talking about drugs and guns is bringing down the generation.... but all the music he makes promoting business ownership and promotion of being an educated black man has no influence?

Celebrities taking a group of men around them and helping them go from potential "statistics" and ending up in jail to starting their own businesses and starting a foundation and a network of young black millionaires isn't helping the black community?

Do you not think all of the young rappers signing to his management company aren't learning things from him personally about business? Do you think his family members aren't gaining tips on how to build wealth and getting ownership?

We just had a convo about generational wealth.... This is what these celebs/ball players are starting in this era.... people are blinded by the civil rights era things are DRASTICALLY different from those days.... politics, power structure, continuity of black people all vastly differs from 50-60 years ago. In order for black people to gain more success we need more black people in a position of power. Having assets and money is absolutely an equalizer in America whether people want to admit it or not.

It seems like you want a direct link to becoming rich at the hands of another man. Like a step by step booklet to being successful, that isn't life. You have to have the ability to learn on your own and the ambition to get it done and peep game from a distance.

Do you want Black celebs to come out with full monologue's on their success and distribute them to a community who's schools are the worst in the nation, Who live in poverty, who have 0 business training around them.

People are asking for regular men to become saviors of a race who have been oppressed for 100's of years in one night. Everything isn't going to be spoon fed to you in plain sight at some point you have to acknowledge that motivation and empowerment to better yourself and stop asking someone to throw you the lob. People are really undervaluing how much inspiration can change someone life.

If you look at a group of men who were facing the same system and took advantage of their surroundings and talents and parlayed that into Several hundred million dollar businesses..... if that doesn't bring some kind of inspiration then i don't know what to say.

ecause it's one of thier core values. Unlocking keys to wisdom and success and passing them down. They build each other up.

- We gettin tired of these docile house ****** waving their money around acting like if we're fortunate enough to acquire wealth that we're our oppressors equal.
- You really think these elite bloodlines gonna let these ****** stack up enough coins
- At the end of the day...he's still just a guest in the house of the those 10-15 politicians you spoke of. You really think they look at him as their equal? Never have, never will.
- Big Boss Prokhorov probably didn't bat an eyelash when Jay told him we wanted to go in another direction. "Thanks for making us hot....bye".
- being unfair in placing criticism towards the winners of the lucky negro lottery that were given a lil slice of the pie huh? At the end of the day...in the grand scheme of things...all these ****** we talking about answer to someone

Now i see where all this disdain comes from YOU my friend seem to be really ****** by self hate and your statements give off a feeling that deep down inside black men are inferior to white men, all of these comments are prefaced with the notion that it's preposterous for black men to even have that level of respect from those "Above" them.

I hear all of this talk about WE and that **** has 0 meaning in it. ya'll are sitting here trying to discredit black men who have made it out of their surroundings and given their families and associates a positive way to change their lives. Ya'll talk about obtaining generational wealth and bash them for trying to start just that.

And to your point of him name dropping Wayne Perry.... he's also named dropped Mansa Musa, Che Gueverra, Fred Hampton etc etc etc throughout the length of his career.

However kids ain't gravitate towards the gems they gravitate towards the ********.... This isn't because of rap.... it's because of their neighborhoods, it's because of their schools, it's because America chose who was gonna be called a hero and who was going to be a hero.

Rappers are never going to completely disregard the streets in their music if that's where they came from, the real question is why do kids catch all the negative drug reference but completely ignore the positive business ventures.... why do they listen to Chief Keef but ignore a Talib or Common. Because in the grand scheme of things your environment and people around you account for way more then what ANY rapper says in a song.

In the 70's ****** was sellin dope to earth wind & Fire.... Society has ****** up the black mentality and instead of supporting those who are making change YOU pull them back into the bucket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom